No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, and another problem I had with this movie was Brom's horse. A horse of this breed would never be able to run that fast over such a long distance

And now I've finished my last coffee and go to bed, good night!

sigpic

Comment

Good night Cairi, I was gone a while with the neighbor stopping bye to visit.

Why am I not surprised that Cairi noticed the horses? Some movies are really funny when you know about the subject or the place they are filmed.
      That could be the subject of another thread, great movie mistakes. Probably got one already.
      sigpic

Comment

I didn't like the Eragon book and I liked the movie tons (yes, I know I'm weird )
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          I didn't like the Eragon book and I liked the movie tons (yes, I know I'm weird )
          That's perfectly alright my dear!
          Hope the fires are out down there. I try to avoid the news, it's just too upsetting. I see enough of it by accident anyway.
          sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=BamBoo;12891070]Are those from 'Safe'. Have you ever watched it? I used to see it in IMDB and it seems interesting.

SAFE???????? HUH???? That title isn't on his imdb list: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001015/ Please tell us something about it. I've never heard of it.
            --Dallas =^..^=
            "This ship is called Destiny for a reason."
            http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/I_Love_SGU/

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
              Yup!
              I guess that's why I liked it - I haven't read the book. :-)
              --Dallas =^..^=

Comment

I think they're from 'Safe' http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108022/

Ooooooh, that's the one were he lived on the street for a week to get a feel for what it's really like.
                "Safe is Antonia Bird's hard-hitting, painful but worthwhile look at a group of homeless young people in London. Her subjects are not sentimentalized nor are they viewed as victims. The film raises the painful question of what a compassionate society can do for people who just can't make it. The performances are uniformly strong with an especially good portrayal by Robert Carlyle of an alcoholic Scot given to self-mutilation. This is not a feel-good movie and leaves the viewer with more questions than answers."
                --Dallas =^..^=

Comment

We'll have to put the feelers out and see if someone out there can come up with this one, 'Safe'. I wonder about the person on YouTube, 'weegieburd' who came up with the missing HM episode.

Yes, it is pitiful, I have been grinding away on the computer all day, practically! I'm procrastinating on GW and FB when I can't think of my next move with this project of mine!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                    Why am I not surprised that Cairi noticed the horses? Some movies are really funny when you know about the subject or the place they are filmed.
                    Yes, it happens to me with horses. And all movies filmed in Scotland, I always go like 'I know this place, I've been there!' For example this:

sigpic

Comment

"Safe" is not on the IMDB list but on another list http://sites.google.com/site/robertcarlyleobe/roles
                      sigpic

Comment

Good morning Ladies.

On Tuesday my summer vacation is over and I have to go to school again. I'm gonna go to a new school for further education and I don't know when I can come here. I hope it's not too stressful
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                          Good morning Ladies.

On Tuesday my summer vacation is over and I have to go to school again. I'm gonna go to a new school for further education and I don't know when I can come here. I hope it's not too stressful
                          wish you all the best for the school start - good luck!
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                            wish you all the best for the school start - good luck!
                            thank youuu so much I hope it won't be so difficult there
                            sigpic

Comment

Creepy but kinda cute

Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                                "Zombies have been done to death!"
                                Sorry, watched SG1 200 this week and that was my first thought about the pic

Have a good start and good luck with your new school! And don't worry, all of us sometimes have no time to come here because of work or school.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X