• Show
Clear All

So, I gotta got to my next driving lesson today

Why can't he be my driving teacher? That would be sooo coool

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
      *hugs Egle*

That's really sad. Thanks for all the fun we had together, I'll always remember it. And I hope we'll meet again, here or somewhere else, who knows?

And for you:
      http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a...epclearneu.jpg
      Yes - THE fangirl picture if I remember correctly, Egle was the blond one
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

lovely isn't he? with his cute innocent puppy look
        sigpic

Comment

You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
            Omg, you're fracking kidding me!!! That explains a whole lot. It didn't make sense to me at all that he'd say how happy he was NOT to be in Scotland. He had stated in the past that Scotland was his home. That bastard wrote it making it look like there's trouble in the domestic front and that a split may be coming soon. That's so low!!!!

Comment

Whoever wrote this is ****ing lying! After RC finished the first season of SGU he immediately flew back to Scotland! And he could never leave his family behind! He's making more low-budget movies in Scotland or Great Britain, because then he's not too far from home! Like "Summer" or "Stone of Destiny", "The Unloved", "The Mighty Celt" !

"It was called California Solo, a very small budget thing - the kind of thing I would have been doing back home, but they're not making them any more."

Of course they do! What about "I know you know" or "The Unloved"! What was that guy thinking when he wrote this! RC would never say anything like that!

That whole interview - except the part of a sequel to Trainspotting - is complete rubbish!

Bobby loves Scotland he said that many times! "Home is where the heart is" That were his words! I can't believe he would say anything like that crap in this interview! He loves his family! He should sue that guy who wrote this!
              sigpic

Comment

I 've watched his live interviews, at Comic con and at SGU etc, and he has talked a lot that Scotland will always be his home, but wants to keep working, so this is what he's doing now. He also says how the family are with him as much as possible and he gets back there as much as he can. I don't think there's any doubt that his family is most important to him.

He probably can Skype everyday with them, my friend here does with her fiance who is in Germany. It's very easy actually. Even if he says he doesn't have a computer, you can do it by cell phone these days.
                sigpic

Comment

The proselytizing, to define it, means I am not preaching nor trying to bring anyone around to my theological belief system. The pentacle was just sitting there on photobucket, and by accident I grabbed that up instead of the other pic so I left it.
                  I wasn't implying anything, just thought maybe I was missing some meaning. Just my inquisitive nature.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm going to miss you, Egle, so very much. Thanks for all the good times and sad times, too. I certainly understand your decision, sometimes we need to pull back and refocus our lives. I wish you all the best and hope you will visit from time to time.

Also, I should thank you for all the tech help you've given me and others. I have learned a great deal from my time here, and in such an enjoyable way!

My best wishes for you always!
                    sigpic

Comment

Thank you all for your kind words. I'm pleasantly surprised that you think so highly of me.

Take good care of this thread, and no drooling on the carpet!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                        Thank you all for your kind words. I'm pleasantly surprised that you think so highly of me.

Take good care of this thread, and no drooling on the carpet! http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/i.../grouphug2.gif
                        Sorry to read that you'll leave us, but I toally understand you at the same time. RL can often be very consuming, and missing a beloved show, doesn't make it better!

I'll miss your huggling smileys, your witty comments, your fine art and pictures you left here. *sniff* Now I go before I say write something which might look sentimental. *sniff*

Wish you luck in life, school, love, and everything...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                          I wasn't implying anything, just thought maybe I was missing some meaning. Just my inquisitive nature.
                          I didn't think you were. Everyone here is very friendly...
                          You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

I didn't think you were. Everyone here is very friendly...
                            I'm just being careful, I recently ventured out bravely (or stupidly) into some other thread discussions, and came away looking like this It's amazing how off some people's perception can be, or maybe it's just the troll in them looking to stir up trouble?

So now I'm reluctant to voice my opinion, as are a lot of folks I think. Some of those good discussions just stop abruptly as soon as those certain few come on.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                              hello girls, I just saw this post on another thread

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/8...1#post12879896

I could have expected such a comment from someone usually on the RC/Rush thread .....
                              that's great!

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post

Take good care of this thread, and no drooling on the carpet!
                              Goodbye Egle... Hope to see you again sometime in the future

I'm just being careful, I recently ventured out bravely (or stupidly) into some other thread discussions, and came away looking like this It's amazing how off some people's perception can be, or maybe it's just the troll in them looking to stir up trouble?

So now I'm reluctant to voice my opinion, as are a lot of folks I think. Some of those good discussions just stop abruptly as soon as those certain few come on.
                              Yes, it's tough sometimes. People can be very touchy
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

oooh girl I learned that **** the hard way...on a pagan forum nonetheless...pagans are supposed to be open minded and forward thinking(I am so naive, nothing is absolute). I said something about the legalization of pot, and the entire board tried to murder me. I was like, whaaat?! I defended myself appropriately and skedaddled.
                                Printed words, black on white, can be interpreted through so many lenses, it is hard to know how and when someone will take offense. You may think you were crystal clear, but not so much....

I am so wordy tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X