No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and for more 'codes' working on Gateworld,please have a look at this page, which can be very helpful:

http://forum.gateworld.net/misc.php?do=bbcode
    Grimm returns October 24
    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
      and for more 'codes' working on Gateworld,please have a look at this page, which can be very helpful:

http://forum.gateworld.net/misc.php?do=bbcode
      thanks another question: is there anything like a "thank you" button?

Who wanna see a wet Robert Carlyle?

sigpic

Comment

more pics

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
          thanks another question: is there anything like a "thank you" button?
          no, but you still can green the person you would like to thank
          Grimm returns October 24
          sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
          Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
            no, but you still can green the person you would like to thank
            and how?

so, here are the last pics for today.

sigpic

Comment

Guys! WATCH THIS!!!!!! I'm totally freaking out now! I wanna switch with her ;( ;( I wished I could have been there, together with Bobby ;( ;( ;( ;(
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                Hey girls, I've go to bed, I've caught a cold and have lots of things to do tomorrow, so I need some sleep! Good night!
                I hope your cold goes away fast! Goodnight!

and how?
                If you look at a post below where it says member since and location, there's a star, if you hover over it it will say "add to this user's reputation." Click it and voila!
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Okay Ladies,

I'm gonna sleep now, pretty late.
                  Wish you all a good night and dream of our Bobby

Byeeee *waves*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                    Not the same guy, this article was written by John Millar, and the bad guy is Rick Fulton

Note that he says he has oatmeal every morning, You know it's Scottish comfort food. My grandfather always had oatmeal and when he got into his 90's it's about all we could get him to eat. I always have it when it's cold or know I've got a long day and need 'fortification' like grandpa used to say!
                    So is this article for real, then? Not made up?

Comment

question: can anyone tell me where the spoiler tags are? Or am I just too blind to see it?

more RC caps from "flood"

[IMG]http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/8582/vlcsnap2011090122h18m54.th.png
                      I love the expression on his face in these caps...it would certainly be a problem in a relationship, I'd have to constantly upset him to get turned on. He'd hate me.
                      You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
                        I love the expression on his face in these caps...it would certainly be a problem in a relationship, I'd have to constantly upset him to get turned on. He'd hate me.
                        It is. He's talking about how his mother died because of his father. Sad moment
                        sigpic

Comment

RC & Tommy Flanagan ... and a pentacle? I am not proselytizing. Just expressing.
                          You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Think of it this way. If he gets upset, then you get to comfort him. Hmmmm??? )

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                              So is this article for real, then? Not made up?
                              There are 3 different articles with links a few pages back, one is by Rick Fulton who is an evil, nasty creep, telling a story of getting 'beat up' by Carlyle and wife and friends, the guy who crashed the wedding. One article is by someone called 'muriel' who makes a very good commentary on this reporter, and the third by John Millar is just a nice piece about RC.

The Fulton article does not have his name there, but I have read it before and know the article. You will have to go back and see those article links again, I'd link them here but I so tired and lazy now.
                              sigpic

Comment

RC & Tommy Flanagan ... and a pentacle? I am not proselytizing. Just expressing.
                                Hum... what could you mean?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X