• Show
Clear All

From OUAT (Skin Deep)

Spoiler:

click to make bigger

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
      I've wondered during the OUAT season why RC as Rumple. Why take a supporting role in an American TV show. I know he's said he loves Vancouver, and I'm guessing he's still pretty turned off by the British film industry these days, but why OUAT? Last night's episode answered the question. I can't think of any actor who can bring that range of emotion to a performance. It was absolutely Emmy-worthy (and not in the supporting category either). I'm told that Rumple will have an increasingly important presence in the series as well. And Episode 19 is another Rumple-centric Jane Espenson episode.
      I'm pretty sure that all of the actors saw the writing on the wall when the ratings for SGU, however grossly outdated, kept below one million. So they all knew they had to look for another job to line up. It seems that RC got to be the luckiest of all. Where OUAT is films is also the same stage where they used to film SGU.

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
        Still crying!!! ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(
        It's just a picture

wasn't IT AMAZING!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by b_barnett View Post
          A little Valentine's Day viewing for the discerning Rumple fan:

http://blogcritics.org/video/article...alentines-day/
          Thank you for the link! Reposted on my FB page.

Comment

I am happy, I was able to see the episode earlier than I thought of it and...

Spoiler:
            Oh as it is sad, RC plays again the role of a man who loses two woman in her life, it is horrible! Poor man Rumpy, poor man Mr Gold, still capable of love in spite of it is "bad" but finally he are not him completely. He would have been able to be happy with her but the power always tempts the men, the power is difficult to abandon! It is so cute and so sad as him still have the small cup broken, a memory, understands that Teyla have to cry . I hope in any case, that he will eventually find his Belle (raaah and the father, to whip his daughter, it is atrocious! He, it is a villain). The Queen I liked him before but I have more and more difficulty to appreciate here finally, we cannot have of sympathy for her, she has no feelings she do not move us, while Rumpy or Gold, we want to console him, to caress him, in fact he is not understood. In any case, it is crazy how RC is capable of being so expressive, even with a lot of make-up. Anyway, an episode which will have me more and will make me continue to look at this series to see again episodes centered on Rumpy and Mr Gold...
            Last edited by Duval; 13 February 2012, 04:16 PM.
            sigpic
            by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Duval View Post
              I am happy, I was able to see the episode earlier than I thought of it and...

Spoiler:
              Oh as it is sad, RC plays again the role of a man who loses two woman in her life, it is horrible! Poor man Rumpy, poor man Mr Gold, still capable of love in spite of it is "bad" but finally he are not him completely. He would have been able to be happy with her but the power always tempts the men, the power is difficult to abandon! It is so cute and so sad as him still have the small cup broken, a memory, understands that Teyla have to cry . I hope in any case, that he will eventually find his Belle (raaah and the father deserved these knocks of sticks, well even if he calls back it more his life of front, to whip his daughter, it is atrocious! He, it is a villain). The Queen I liked him before but I have more and more difficulty to appreciate here finally, we cannot have of sympathy for her, she has no feelings she do not move us, while Rumpy or Gold, we want to console him, to caress him, in fact he is not understood. In any case, it is crazy how RC is capable of being so meaning, even with a lot of make-up. Anyway, an episode which will have me more and will make me continue to look at this series to see again episodes centered on Rumpy and Mr Gold...
              Well said. I am looking forward to watching this again. I watched it with my parents and my husband the other day and they were very loud. I told husband I need to watch it again tonight to understand what really happened

also, I actually squeed at the end.
              sigpic

Comment

Yes, Rumpy is so cute!
                I do not have to cry, I rarely cry LOL, I am often told that I am too cold. Nevertheless, I was moved and it is rare, the last time when by looking at SGU.
                Last edited by Duval; 13 February 2012, 04:43 PM.
                sigpic
                by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

thank you

Comment

Just finished watching "Skin Deep," it was a good episode... I will probably check out any other Gold/Rumple focused episodes.

But I still don't like the show
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      Just finished watching "Skin Deep," it was a good episode... I will probably check out any other Gold/Rumple focused episodes.

But I still don't like the show
                      LOL, I understands, I look at this series just for Rumpy and Mr Gold, the other characters does not really interest me.
                      sigpic
                      by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

LOL, I understands, I look at this series just for Rumpy and Mr Gold, the other characters does not really interest me.
                        Agree, I kind of look at it as a vessel for Rumple/Mr. Gold! The story was very sweet and Rumple is in every episode in some sort. he is probably the reason the show is so popular!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                          I did, dearie

Spoiler:
                          HE STILL LOVES HER!!!!! OH GOD!!! HE STILL LOVES HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          And I'm still crying a river ;( I can't believe it!! How could her own father did this to her! He is her father!!!!! If I were Gold I would have shot him some things off!!!! This son of a b****!!!!
                          And Regina...oh how I hate her!! For 28 years she has been keeping Belle in this cell!!! Gold, please get her outta there!!! These two need to be together!! They belong together!! He needs her!!! When he was hitting French (what a extraordinary name btw ) I could see how hurt he is. Broken inside. Heartbroken. God, please writers of Lost, let them be together! Don't let Belle nor Gold die!!!!
                          I'm curious about how he intends to get outta there. It will be interesting. And he has to find her! How is this even possible? I mean, he owns the whole town but he doesn't know about this section in the hopital. That's weird! GOLD, FIND YOU TRUE LOVE!!!! PLEASE!!!! SAVE BELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

Hehe, I guess Regina is kinda shocked that Gold remembers. And the fact that he remembers just proves how powerful he is. Maybe he really is the creator of the dark curse. And he couldn't enact it because he doesn't have something he loves most anymore - he thinks that. He thought he lost Belle and I don't think he would ever kill her for the curse. I think he created the curse to be in another world and where he could have a better life. I think that, if he had never sent Belle away and Regina hadn't told him that she'd be dead, he would never have created that curse. Does that sound logical? For me, it does but I'm not sure it does for you as well.
                          You know
                          Spoiler:

I think Ragina is keeping Belle for a secret weapon. My hope is, maybe they will turn Rump to good for the second season? Because ABC renewed the series.....Not sure, I do oh so love evil Rumpie.
                          sigpic

Comment

too....much..... (animated gif ahead)
                            Spoiler:

We can turn him good, ladies!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Rush View Post
                              too....much..... (animated gif ahead)
                              Spoiler:
                              Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/ad123/gryngbyr/OUAT/vlcsnap-2012-02-13-23h12m05s147.jpg

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a...3h12m01s99.jpg

http://i928.photobucket.com/albums/a...h12m29s133.jpg
                              Oh, I like very much!! Thanks to both ^^
                              I am going to go to sleep, I wish Good night, I would dream of Rumpy this night...
                              sigpic
                              by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Oh, I like very much!! Thanks to both ^^
                                I am going to go to sleep, I wish Good night, I am dream about Rumpy this night...
                                Make him a deal he cant refuse!!! Night!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X