• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
        Good Morning BamBoo, maybe it's night there? Still need to make that time zone chart so I can keep it strait! Anyway, good to see you and thank you for the Riff Raff!
        August 30th, 2011 09:52 PM<< this is time when you posted this one to me.
        yeah you got it right. it's night here good to see you, too and you're welcome.

Hi myhelix *wave*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
          Thanks for sharing. That doesn't sound like RC but sounds like Rush
          Hi BamBoo!

I had only ever read 1 other article where someone was bashing RC, and it seemed like the same kind of thing. It's like they are trying to capitalize on his role, making like he is the character. The other article was by the guy who had found RC's estranged mother and he wrote that RC and his wife were trying to beat him up at a party, but no one ever backed this guy up at all. He made out like RC was doing a 'Begbie' on him. It was rather stupid.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh boy!, more screen caps! You know I'm going to snurtch them? I've really got to get that program on this computer, my brother has it, and since he broke the window on my truck, he owes me a favor.

Hi myhelix, I see you!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
              I use VLC, GomPlayer, Power dvd for watching and making caps
              I got VLC as well but I can't make any caps.
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks sooo much for the caps BamBoo!!! I love this film! *faints* He's soooooo cute there! *faints faints faints faints*

smiley-sick032.gif
                sigpic

Comment

Hi BamBoo!

I had only ever read 1 other article where someone was bashing RC, and it seemed like the same kind of thing. It's like they are trying to capitalize on his role, making like he is the character. The other article was by the guy who had found RC's estranged mother and he wrote that RC and his wife were trying to beat him up at a party, but no one ever backed this guy up at all. He made out like RC was doing a 'Begbie' on him. It was rather stupid.
                  I do remember reading that RC was not very amused by this incident, but I've never read an article about it. You don't have by chance a link?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
                    I do remember reading that RC was not very amused by this incident, but I've never read an article about it. You don't have by chance a link?
                    I dismissed it as journalistic garbage, so I didn't save it. It was the usual goggling and don't know. I've made a note about it, so if I see it, I'll let you know.
                    sigpic

Comment

I have a DVD of Riff Raff that is a region 2, but last year when I needed a new player I saw the all-region player was on about $10 more than what I was going to get, so I bought that. So I have been able to round up more RC films! Yea! Also the movie thing on the computer (for putting them on the computer) is region neutral and will copy them, so you don't have to get another player, but don't know if it includes the extras like subtitles when it copies.
                      I use VLC to play and rip DVD's. With it you can copy the extras

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                      Question: How are you guys making your screenshots? with which program?
                      VLC, in my version there's a video tab. If you click on it, it will expand and show buttons; one of them should say snapshot
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                        VLC, in my version there's a video tab. If you click on it, it will expand and show buttons; one of them should say snapshot
                        It's working! Thank you so much! Now I can make many many snapshots *muahahahahahahahahaha*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                          That's really a snarky interview. Very negative and all. I understand why RC is so prickly with the press, seeing that they haven't respect his privacy. Perhaps this person was one of the invasive type that printed a lot of bad things about RC, hence the treatment. Nobody asked this guy to hang around to get sick. It's obvious that this guy haven't written in a positive manner about others so maybe that's why RC was not forthcoming. Fame is so difficult.
                          I know, right? The reason I posted it was because I came across the first version, which to say 'lost in translation' is an understatement; then I found this one. So I followed up. And yeah, the reporter is a d%#k. The fact that he doesn't know that he is a d*$k makes him all the more. Same for Rick Fulton (the mother chaser that got headbutted...acting all like he didn't know he chased down the mum, and interrupted the wedding ... same guy).

Snarky is a good word for it.
                          You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
                            It's working! Thank you so much! Now I can make many many snapshots *muahahahahahahahahaha*
                            You're welcome! Can't wait to see them
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I dismissed it as journalistic garbage, so I didn't save it. It was the usual goggling and don't know. I've made a note about it, so if I see it, I'll let you know.
                              Where did you hear that RC wasn't amused by the incident? I did miss that. Makes me want to scour the internet, as I know there are things and stuff that I have missed.

I have way too much time on my hands.

And, btw, I use VLC player for most everything. Not many skins to choose from, but there is little it will not do.
                              You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                                You're welcome! Can't wait to see them
                                Oh, you will, I promise But don't get a heart attack afterwards
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X