Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jeri View Post
    Thanks, Yessica! I'm getting better at multitasking, better at remembering where things are on the computer! LOL!
    When I got this new one set up last week, my monitor didn't work with it? so my brother feeling quite guilty about breaking my truck window, switched with his. Now I have this nice big 22"screen. Ha Ha I wonder how long he'll be guilty, I guess until he comes up with the dough to fix it. I'm letting it sit there for now. Ha!
    Nice! I hope he takes a while to fix it

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
    When I was 20 (1991) I did a political interview with the local press....a friend's mother is a local politician who should have coached me. But nonetheless...the interview I gave and the one that was shown on the news were two completely different clips. They edited it so bad, I looked like an idiot! Not to mention I made it easy being young and mouthy and opinionated.

btw how do I create a photo siggy thingy??
    Yeah, editing can be really dangerous. The better I get at it, the more it worries me how easy it is to change things

To create a photo sig you can use many programs: Photoshop, GIMP, PowerPoint, Photobucket (online), etc.

I'll go vote now!
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

When I was 20 (1991) I did a political interview with the local press....a friend's mother is a local politician who should have coached me. But nonetheless...the interview I gave and the one that was shown on the news were two completely different clips. They edited it so bad, I looked like an idiot! Not to mention I made it easy being young and mouthy and opinionated.

btw how do I create a photo siggy thingy??
      Love your changing posts, always an adventure. The press and politics, and evil combination!

That reporter here that has tried to get my mom's research is really a snake. She's done it to others, never gives any credit, just so she doesn't have to do the work herself. Luckily, this is a small community, and word gets around, so we were already wise to her game. You know my mom is no 'little old lady' but she is 76 and her boyfriend of many years just died, it makes me want to go punch that press lady in the nose! I can't imagine what it would be like to have had RC's problem with the press!
      sigpic

Comment

Oh boy!, more screen caps! You know I'm going to snurtch them? I've really got to get that program on this computer, my brother has it, and since he broke the window on my truck, he owes me a favor.
        be my guest
        for VLC you can download it from internet for free it's kind of freeware I think

Hi BamBoo!

I had only ever read 1 other article where someone was bashing RC, and it seemed like the same kind of thing. It's like they are trying to capitalize on his role, making like he is the character. The other article was by the guy who had found RC's estranged mother and he wrote that RC and his wife were trying to beat him up at a party, but no one ever backed this guy up at all. He made out like RC was doing a 'Begbie' on him. It was rather stupid.
        Yeah it sounds ridiculous
        IMO, he's such a sweet guy look in his eyes *faint*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
          Thanks sooo much for the caps BamBoo!!! I love this film! *faints* He's soooooo cute there! *faints faints faints faints*

[ATTACH=CONFIG]31678[/ATTACH]
          sooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuute

Oh, you will, I promise But don't get a heart attack afterwards
          Thanks for caps. *faint*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
            IMO, he's such a sweet guy look in his eyes *faint*
            Hope you have your pillows handy? CPR kit?
            sigpic

Comment

Okay, please, can anyone tell me why I can't post any more screen caps from my computer? Every time I try it's not working ;(
              do you upload them to GW album? I don't know about that, sorry.
              But I upload them to PB and I just copy URL. It's always work.

We need more votes to beat James McAvoy go RC go!
              sigpic

Comment

Would be a good idea But please, can anyone help me with my little *can't-post-any-more-caps* problem? Please please please
                sigpic

Comment

Would be a good idea But please, can anyone help me with my little *can't-post-any-more-caps* problem? Please please please
                  I had that problem too. It seems there is a limit to how many you can load from your computer. That's what I was told, but not sure where to look for the rules on this. I made a Photobucket account, it's easy and free. Then just put photos there and copy the link.
                  sigpic

Comment

We definitely do
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I was tempted to vote for him, I like him very much . But my vote went to Bobby!

But please, can anyone help me with my little *can't-post-any-more-caps* problem? Please please please
                      I can't help you, I use photobucket. But maybe here can somebody help.
                      sigpic

Comment

don't worry I have them a lot

want some?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                          I was tempted to vote for him, I like him very much . But my vote went to Bobby!
                          ditto I also like Gerard Butler and James McAvoy but RC FTW!
                          sigpic

Comment

I voted! GO BOBBY GO!
                            sigpic

Comment

Good night every Bobby's girls

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsTigercat View Post
                                Here's an article about Bobby turning down a million pounds to strip for a TV ad. BTW - it's written by that same guy that Bobby hates so much.
                                http://www.thefreelibrary.com/MY+%24.....-a0210537889
                                Not the same guy, this article was written by John Millar, and the bad guy is Rick Fulton

Note that he says he has oatmeal every morning, You know it's Scottish comfort food. My grandfather always had oatmeal and when he got into his 90's it's about all we could get him to eat. I always have it when it's cold or know I've got a long day and need 'fortification' like grandpa used to say!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X