Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
    Most likely a year or more after it's aired everywhere else
    I really hope so. But I watched SGU on youtube before it was showed in Germany. I will do the same with OUAT I cannot wait to see him again
    sigpic

Comment

Well, I could direct you all to place where you can watch tv shows 2 hours after they air here in the USA since that's the way I'm going to watch it (if I watch it)
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post

Today I had my second driving lesson - I love it! It's sooo coooooool
        Congratulations! It's funny, my neighbor kid just turned 16, when most kids around here get their driving license, and she's in no hurry! Maybe she's scared.

Yes, driving is cool!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          Well, I could direct you all to place where you can watch tv shows 2 hours after they air here in the USA since that's the way I'm going to watch it (if I watch it)
          Please do it! Please please please!

Thanks Jeri

But now, I gotta go to bed, it's quite late here. Good night guys *waves*
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks Jeri

I will once the show starts

Goodnight!
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Thanks Jeri

I hope you are peacefully asleep now, this thread can be addicting!

This morning my yoga instructor (who is a fan of RC too) said while she was demonstrating a modification for a pose, "you don't have to go the full monty on this" well , I lost it there, had to take a rest and compose myself. It's all because of this...
              sigpic

Comment

http://monclercoatsblog.info/?p=6254

All right...I gather that someone believes that RC gave them pneumonia; would someone please read this atrocity of translated blather and tell me what else they are trying to say?

Good Lord.
                You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Originally posted by BamBoo View Post
                  After re-watched Riff-Raff, I made some new caps
                  (sorry, no shower scene in this film )

I would really like to be able to watch Riff Raff in something other than Spanish. Help!
                  You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
                    http://monclercoatsblog.info/?p=6254

All right...I gather that someone believes that RC gave them pneumonia; would someone please read this atrocity of translated blather and tell me what else they are trying to say?

Good Lord.
                    has this been translated with an online translator? this is terrible! not even kids at school would translate that bad!
                    Grimm returns October 24
                    sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                    Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/co...1466-29322760/

There we go!

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
                        well, one thing is clear, this journalist isn't a fanboy at all, but I can really imagine RC being grumpy with the press
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                          well, one thing is clear, this journalist isn't a fanboy at all, but I can really imagine RC being grumpy with the press
                          I'm sayin', right? I don't know if I would do so well, myself...

Comment

Comment

I really hope so. But I watched SGU on youtube before it was showed in Germany. I will do the same with OUAT I cannot wait to see him again
                              Or like they did it with 'V': they advertised it as a great new scifi series by the time it was already cancelled and never got a proper second season.

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                              I hope you are peacefully asleep now, this thread can be addicting!

This morning my yoga instructor (who is a fan of RC too) said while she was demonstrating a modification for a pose, "you don't have to go the full monty on this" well , I lost it there, had to take a rest and compose myself. It's all because of this...http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/...mish/tfm01.gif
                              I can imagine that, I think I would have started laughing and didn't stop for at least half an hour.
                              sigpic

Comment

teyla, nice new signature

I am still wondering, it reminds of something, but what ?????
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X