No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What! Bobby didn't want to take that suit home!?!

Thanks for all the fun links, I'll be here a while looking them over. It will be more fun than trying to get my wordpress site to not eat my photos! Geeeezzz! Just try to follow the pages of instructions with that, days it'll be for sure!
    sigpic

Comment

Wow, it's true, you learn something new everyday! So Yessika, don't get lost in the crowd now, (do I sound like your mother? lol!)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
        Wow, it's true, you learn something new everyday! So Yessika, don't get lost in the crowd now, (do I sound like your mother? lol!)
        I won't Actually my mother is going with me
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          I won't Actually my mother is going with me
          A couple of wild and crazy gals!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsTigercat View Post
            Three things:
            1. I won Rush's suit from Cloverdale on eBay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/140593776960...84.m1439.l2649

This week's actions are up: http://www.vipfanauctions.com/mgm/stargate-auctions/

2. You can get SGU (and other Stargate related) stuff - including Rush t-shirts - at cafe press: http://www.cafepress.com/+stargateun...FVZc2godvVxSeQ

3. And you can get even better SG t-shirts at: http://www.allposters.com/gallery.as...01128625650716
            1. the suit? what will you do with it?

2.+3. thansk for the information
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
              1. the suit? what will you do with it?
              After I bury my face in the shirt and breathe deeply ;-) and then have my picture taken with it, I'm thinking of folding it neatly and putting it in a shadow box to hang on the wall. It's too small for me to wear (or I'm too big - your choice). I was bidding on his rings, too, but the price got too high. I was planning to wear them.
              --Dallas =^..^=
              "This ship is called Destiny for a reason."
              http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/I_Love_SGU/

Comment

Three things:
                1. I won Rush's suit from Cloverdale on eBay. http://www.ebay.com/itm/140593776960...84.m1439.l2649
                Cool!

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                Ohhhh, that's such a beautiful photo, from 'Carla's Song'. Thanks BamBoo
                we're welcome beautiful photo from beautiful film, I do like this film.

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                Hi, and good night, and a nice weekend, I have two days off and going to visit some relatives.
                Have a good trip
                sigpic

Comment

After I bury my face in the shirt and breathe deeply ;-) and then have my picture taken with it, I'm thinking of folding it neatly and putting it in a shadow box to hang on the wall. It's too small for me to wear (or I'm too big - your choice). I was bidding on his rings, too, but the price got too high. I was planning to wear them.
                  Rings! I would have liked those rings, too. Too bad were not rich! The auctions usually make me sad, all the really desirable things get snatched up by high bidders.

Maybe I'll get a SGU/Rush coffee cup!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                    I've only known about them for a year or so... Definitions from urbandictionary.com:

1. shadow cast
                    A group of people that performs a movie in front of a screen while that movie is playing; they essentially pantomime the movie. Most often seen during showings of The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
                    My town's shadow cast might not be so good, but the audience loves us anyway!

2. shadow cast
                    A shadow cast is when there is screening of a movie and people will shadow the movie in costume. Most known for the Rocky Horror Picture Show having thousands of shadow casts in America. All of the time they will be held at night or in the morning so the theater won't loose any money showing it. Also the group performing needs to rent the movie from the company that realsed the film. Most of the time the shadow cast is of cult films.
                    That shadow cast of Repo The Genetic Opera was way better then that Rocky Horror Picture one.

Funnily enough I'm going to a shadow cast double feature of Repo! The Genetic Opera and Rocky Horror Picture Show
                    That sounds weird, interesting and cool
                    Havn't watched Repo yet, is it some kind of superhero and sci-fi film?
                    but it seems fun.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey! We passed the 21,000 post and didn't notice! Time for a celebration of sorts!

RC's saying "What's with these gals?"
                      sigpic

Comment

Yay! celebration

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

oh and you must tell how it smells XD.

Comment

- his rings? I thought they were his personal rings
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

i think for me the rings are to big to wear it. i would put them in a showcase. and look every day at them. but what i really will is to touch his hair.

Comment

Working...
                                X