No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is it whenever I post a reply to anything, the forum takes me back to the beginning? Then I have to start over finding what page I was on. Is it because I am new and still on moderated status?
    --Dallas =^..^=
    "This ship is called Destiny for a reason."
    http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/I_Love_SGU/

Comment

The bidding on his outfit is over $200 which is way too steep for me, but man I'd love that vest.
      --Dallas =^..^=

Comment

What is this photo from?
        --Dallas =^..^=

Comment

Originally posted by Katherine Arandez View Post
          My computer mysteriously shut down on me.
          Strange things have been happening to me, too.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MrsTigercat View Post
            The bidding on his outfit is over $200 which is way too steep for me, but man I'd love that vest.
            Me too. Don't you just love that vest!
            sigpic

Comment

What is this photo from?
              I could tell you but don't know which one, remember to use "Reply With Quote" on the right bottom of the post you are referring to. When I do that I often forget to leave out img tags and the whole image comes up in my quote.

For now, give me the number of the post, and I'm sure I could tell you.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                In the meantime, does anyone know where's this from?

http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/i...3-26343_ed.jpg
                I seem to remember a story about a flaky dad visiting his daughter? First I thought The Mighty Celt, but don't think so. I watched Zig Zag Love just last night, (a wonderful person sent me a file!) and don't think it's from that.
                sigpic

Comment

Okay, I have to ask. I've been looking all over the net, including asking the official people on Twitter where the video is posted of the panel Q&A for Once Upon A Time. Where did you find it, and/or get this picture? Please.
                  I would like to know too. Sometimes searching the net just wares me out. If it's not on you tube, it will be.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks for reminding me. I only got 15 minutes into DEAD FISH before I turned it off. It's the only one of his films that has happened with. I was feeling self conscious because my husband was in the room, and he just doesn't see Bobby's appeal. I didn't want him to see Bobby in a lousy role.
                    Are you referring to my plan of making a short of Bobby's character "Danny Devine" so I can skip the rest? When I learn how to do that! I'd like to do that with 51st State, has great RC scenes (esp. the bathtub!!!) but really can't stand Jackson and most of that film is just stupid.

I need to learn how to quote more than one post in a reply post, but for now as we are reaching for the next milestone, what the heck!
                    sigpic

Comment

I see we are close to a page count milestone as well, hey, let's go for it!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Katherine Arandez View Post
                        My computer mysteriously shut down on me.
                        Computers do mysterious things all the time. I used to give the thing a kick (ask mi about that), but it might be difficult when you use a laptop.

Why is it whenever I post a reply to anything, the forum takes me back to the beginning? Then I have to start over finding what page I was on. Is it because I am new and still on moderated status?
                        I don't know, it might be possible. This moderation thing can be a bit annoying, but it's useful, and if you go on posting you'll be off moderation in no time.

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                        I need to learn how to quote more than one post in a reply post, but for now as we are reaching for the next milestone, what the heck!
                        You have to mark the 'multi-quote button' in the right bottom corner, and use the 'reply with quote button' with the last post you want to quote.

I see we are close to a page count milestone as well, hey, let's go for it!
                        Yeah, let's go. Have you seen what happened at our last milestone? We filled lots of pages in no time
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh, forgot, we are going for the milestone, so here's a pic!

sigpic

Comment

I seem to remember a story about a flaky dad visiting his daughter? First I thought The Mighty Celt, but don't think so. I watched Zig Zag Love just last night, (a wonderful person sent me a file!) and don't think it's from that.
                            No, that one is definitely not from ZZ Love.

sigpic

Comment

Because it's been awhile since it was last posted...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                                Because it's been awhile since it was last posted...
                                http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/i...Cthreadhug.jpg
                                Speaking of that...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X