Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
    No, no, no, no ... misbehave? I always forget what that means ..., search, search... (thanks LEO for being out there!) Ah "daneben benehmen". Erm. Next problem. Again. how do I do this?

What, behave or misbehave?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Artemis-Neith View Post
      Nice little found in the morning:

Jamil's new film "Make A Movie Like Spike", and a comment by Robert Carlyle!
      Very cool!
      sigpic

Comment

Thank you! I loved reading his review, and I must watch the film as well.
        You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Happy Summer thread! It was up to 98F here today, first day of summer. Wasn't it me who was crying about rain and cold just a couple of weeks ago? Never satisfied.

Here is one touched up (watermark removed) from Czrina's collection. This one was fairly easy.blackjacket2.jpg

Not sure how to make it bigger on this new posting format.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
            Happy Summer thread! It was up to 98F here today, first day of summer. Wasn't it me who was crying about rain and cold just a couple of weeks ago? Never satisfied.
            Same here! After weeks without rain we started the typical German summer with rain and wind and not really warm
            sigpic

Comment

All watermarked! Jeri!!
              You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

faces are so hard to clone

Comment

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                  I don't know gang, I'd be a little worried if I got into a lift, and this guy was there![ATTACH=CONFIG]30373[/ATTACH]
                  oh!
                  I don't mind. I can live with that
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
                    http://i1188.photobucket.com/albums/z412/tsarina3/82119254.jpg
                    I do not see any watermarked
                    Only those eyes
                    sigpic

Comment

Ahhhh!!! Watermarks! I'm having dreams about those nasty watermarks. Actually I love a challenge. One thing that helps a great deal especially with faces is to always work on a copy and have your original up so you can refer to it.

I can see I've got work to do.
                      sigpic

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X