sigpic
        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Originally posted by teyla-nick94 View Post
          And #4 GOLD!!!!!!

Spoiler:
          I wanna know who the father is.
          Gold wants forgivness?
          Hmm, I wonder what Gold's first name is? Any suggestions?
          "Property of Sacredclay" is his first name.

Comment

Hmm, and who could Louis Ferreira be as a fairytale character?
            I've wondered about that one too. So far, an ogre, a soldier, and maybe a wizard too. Perhaps an alchemist?

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
              I'm still a bad fangirl not reading FOD. I've started it but I didn't got far.
              I'm rereading the whole thing. I see that CWR have revised some of the chapters and it's clearer, more crisper. I really, really love this writer! I'm going to read whatever stories she writes in the future, no matter what they are.

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                not of spoiler tags, but of this

Spoiler:
                only for teyla
                Spoiler:
                are you teyla? if the reply is yes, open the tag, if the reply is no, better go to bed
                Spoiler:
                teyla?
                Spoiler:
                I do not like how FOD evolved
                Spoiler:
                will not make you afraid, but maybe a little bit disappointed
                Spoiler:
                sorry

Mi-guard, I'm really curious to know why you don't like FOD? I know you don't mean any disrespect, but I'm curious to know what your POV is.

Comment

Just watched Subversion. A pretty strong Rush ep! RC really does a fabulous job on the torture scenes.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacredclay View Post
                    "Property of Sacredclay" is his first name.
                    Are you insane?? He's not your property!!!! This means war!!!!

I've wondered about that one too. So far, an ogre, a soldier, and maybe a wizard too. Perhaps an alchemist?
                    An ogre? Oh, dear. A soldier would suit him

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                    Just watched Subversion. A pretty strong Rush ep! RC really does a fabulous job on the torture scenes.
                    Every time he's been tortured I had to look away. It was horrible but RC played it so damn good!
                    sigpic

Comment

Time for OUAT FF's:

new chapter: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7727328/6/The_Price

new chapter: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7707976/4/Stolen_Tune

new story with 4 chapters: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7733141/1/The_Apprentice

new story: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7740359/1/The_Mistletoe

new story: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7738683/1/Secrets_Kept

new story: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7738579/...scape_Marriage

that's it for today
                      sigpic

Comment

I have to begin to read Force over Distance; at the moment I understands altogether ^
                        sigpic
                        by AresLover452 ^^

Comment

Carlyle is so F****** AWesome as Rumpelstiltskin until i wish he was a minion of the Ori and acted as such on SGU, or perhaps a maddened all powerful reincarnated Ancient who was killed by the entire ascended abode of Alterans or something equally as awesome to allow him to be Rumple on SGU.

Comment

I just watched PotC 4 - On Stranger Tides.
                            Before I watched it I had listened to the Soundtrack and thought the movie would be bad. Such a mistake! It was so hilarious!
                            I liked how Hector killed Blackbeard
                            As a HUGE PotC fan that I am I can say it's the only one of the 4 that disappointed me, I didn't even like the music

It was good but nowhere near as good as the other 3, I'm hoping 5 and 6 are much better *crosses fingers*

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                            Watched it in cinema, as far as I remember I found it not bad, but not really good either. But it was in 3D and that was bad
                            I actually liked the 3D, I watched the movie in 2D and the scenery didn't look as amazing

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                            I totally loved that episode, so much whump! I agree that RC is really amazing at it

Oh no, he should be a jester (or a buffoon). Louis is too funny and his hilariousness should be seen on camera and not just on behind the scenes

Originally posted by Coremae View Post
                            Carlyle is so F****** AWesome as Rumpelstiltskin until i wish he was a minion of the Ori and acted as such on SGU, or perhaps a maddened all powerful reincarnated Ancient who was killed by the entire ascended abode of Alterans or something equally as awesome to allow him to be Rumple on SGU.
                            I didn't like the Ori but the reincarnated Ancient thing sounds awesome, although I wouldn't trade Rush on SGU *huggles Rush*
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

I'm rereading the whole thing. I see that CWR have revised some of the chapters and it's clearer, more crisper. I really, really love this writer! I'm going to read whatever stories she writes in the future, no matter what they are.
                              I haven't reread any of it yet, but I have downloaded all of it, so does this mean what I have needs to be upgraded? I wonder if CWR has a list of what chapters have been revised? Sounds daunting to have to download it all again!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coremae View Post
                                I like the idea of him being an Ancient, a renegade mad Ancient, causing mischief in Fairy Tale Land!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X