Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by myhelix View Post
    Love those! Where is the first one from?
    I can't remember anymore where in the hell I found anything...I recently did searches for 'Robert Carlisle', and a Russian search engine called 'yandex', I think. That pic turned up as a Carlisle, instead of Carlyle. Where I could not tell you, I cannot remember.
    You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

jeans...meow
      You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

Comment

I like blurry shots too, makes the imagination work!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
            I can't remember anymore where in the hell I found anything...I recently did searches for 'Robert Carlisle', and a Russian search engine called 'yandex', I think. That pic turned up as a Carlisle, instead of Carlyle. Where I could not tell you, I cannot remember.
            Is 'yandex' the search engine that Livejournal uses? If it is then it sucks!

Blurry photos are fun but I can't look at too many of them because I love seeing every detail
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Detail, you say?

sigpic

Comment

destiny1.jpgI saw Destiny last night in the moonlight
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post

*dies*

Originally posted by jeri View Post
                  I saw Destiny last night in the moonlight
                  That's really cool!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30297[/ATTACH]I saw Destiny last night in the moonlight
                    Beautiful!
                    sigpic

Comment

So they have redesigned the tools here, found this much easier to use. I uploaded this image from my desktop. Destiny's nose gets lost, maybe I'll try to make this a wee bit larger.
                      sigpic

Comment

destiny2.jpgI think this will come out the same, oh well. This is a real photo I took last night, moonlight in the water, moving water from the filter return line in our swimming pool. I think Destiny took a wrong turn into another dimension, must have been Eli fooling around.
                        sigpic

Comment

I think Destiny took a wrong turn into another dimension, must have been Eli fooling around.
                          You think Rush got mad?

Ah damn, how I miss these guys.
                          sigpic

Comment

I think Destiny took a wrong turn into another dimension, must have been Eli fooling around.
                            That's really cool, I'll keep an eye out for Destiny tonight!
                            sigpic

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30297[/ATTACH]I saw Destiny last night in the moonlight
                              Great! Impressive! you did not happen to see Dr. Rush too?
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                              Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

did I kill the thread?

good night everyone
                                Grimm returns October 24
                                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Working...
                                X