No announcement yet.

Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

on a chain smoking roll, so these kind of reflect that

Comment

Comment

Comment

Does anyone know which brand of cigarettes he smokes?

Comment

Originally posted by Czarina View Post
                Does anyone know which brand of cigarettes he smokes?
                no, but someone mentioned on this thread that probably he makes them by himself. see the behind the scene picture from 'Malice'
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                  no, but someone mentioned on this thread that probably he makes them by himself. see the behind the scene picture from 'Malice'
                  Will you, pretty please, guide me to what you are referring to? I could look forever and a day, I'll be so distracted by the time I'm done I won't remember where I was headed. (bipolar)

Comment

And, btw, I wasn't even considering posting a screencap....I know the forum would trip, and it would be disrespectful. I don't even keep paparazzi photos. I don't think.

Comment

Will you, pretty please, guide me to what you are referring to? I could look forever and a day, I'll be so distracted by the time I'm done I won't remember where I was headed. (bipolar)
                      someone mentioned that it seems that he is rolling his own cigarettes, see yourself

clickety!

ps. have you ever checked the official MGM SGU site? there you'll find interesting behind the scene pictures of the episodes
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Comment

I have been there, but I obviously did not navigate throughout the entire site; I love bts stuff the most!

Comment

I have been there, I'm kinda there now; was/is that photo above a screenshot? I can't seem to find anything except the bts videos. The photo galleries; do they have the bts stuff worked into each episodes photos?

Okay, maybe I am an idiot who speaks too fast....but only occasionally. And not for long. :-)
                          Last edited by Czarina; 26 May 2011, 09:42 PM. Reason: spoke too fast

Comment

Last edited by Czarina; 26 May 2011, 09:58 PM. Reason: wrong picture

Comment

I have been there, I'm kinda there now; was/is that photo above a screenshot? I can't seem to find anything except the bts videos. The photo galleries; do they have the bts stuff worked into each episodes photos?

Okay, maybe I am an idiot who speaks too fast....but only occasionally. And not for long. :-)
                              I do not know where you checked - see under "IMAGES", here the link
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

http://youtu.be/Y2ShJQvO1cg
                                Those of you from Scotland may be familiar with this show & clip....hilarious...will someone please transcribe what the guy is talking about??
                                OMG is that from Chewin' the fat? I heard that there is RC but can't find that episode. thx a lot
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X