Robert Carlyle/Dr Nicholas Rush Thunk/Appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes it's useful to look at the dates
    This one: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...6235151AAMwJ3C was published in 2007, which makes it 4 years old.

Comment

I do remember reading the same message on twitter a few months ago. After reading nothing else about it after that, I was released, and thought it must be some kind of strange bad "joke". Not funny folks. Just saying, for those who circulate things like that!

I think we could turn off red alert. Don't worry, bad news goes around quicker than you my think, and we'd have people talking, or twittering about it, a lot.
      sigpic

Comment

What the hell.
        sigpic

Comment

I remember I read some time ago that things like this are common 'jokes' on the internet
          sigpic

Comment

And I thought jokes were supposed to be funny or something.
            sigpic

Comment

To quote Mark Twain "Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated." The internet is a scary place!
              sigpic

Comment

The guy in Chewing The Fat is a regular character who is always crazy and no one can understand what he's talking about. My brother has some dvd's of that show, that is the only appearance by RC on that show. It's a funny show, but really kind of nasty and dirty. Probably why my brother likes it!
                sigpic

Comment

Hopefully, it has turned into a hilarious (cynical) inside joke amongst Carlyle & his immediate circle of friends..."I died again?! How'd I bite it this time? Crackin'!!"

That is how I hope he & his people handle it.

I knew it couldn't be too real, it'd be everywhere. And I didn't get upset at all. When Hutchence died in '97 (for those of us *****es old enough to know who he is)(that is a term of endearment!) I knew immediately there was no urban legend at work, it was sad.
                  You can refuse to know something, but you cannot escape the consequences of that refusal.~~ me

Comment

sigpic

Comment

it's time to re-watch and cap some impressive moments [aka. Rush's scene ]
                      when he felt sad and crying *sniff*

"Malice"

sigpic

Comment

"Malice"

sigpic

Comment

"Malice"

*sniff* I was crying for these scenes
                          sigpic

Comment

"Malice"

he might need some hug
                            but there are only Scott Greer and some kind of dinosaur poor
                            sigpic

Comment

-Seizure-

sorry for bad quality of my cap
                              sigpic

Comment

-Seizure-

looking into his eyes.... sad *sniff* and then, *melt*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X