Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by major davis View Post
    Season 7! Bagllelujah! We can do this!

Though REALLY psyched for tomorrow night... that is if I don't fall in a coma from the stress during my Ancient World test tomorrow.
    Good luck on your test!! You don't really need luck, because you know everything and you are going to ace it!! Also it helps when I am behind you with the text book whispering the answers to you, ha!! Ha!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
      Good luck on your test!! You don't really need luck, because you know everything and you are going to ace it!! Also it helps when I am behind you with the text book whispering the answers to you, ha!! Ha!!
      Thank you! With the BAG on my side.... I will not be able to fail the test.. it would defy the laws of physics.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coffy View Post
        I pray I have not offended B.A.G.! I will give myself twenty lashes with the Twizzler of Retribution for my mistake in calling you a Canadian actor!

Yes please add more pics and info to your page on SGU Wikia, we B.A.G. fans want the put as much B.A.G. happiness into the world as possible!
        Sorry, I didn't mean "Canadian Actor" in a negative way. I was talking about the "Actor" part!! You could say I am an "Actor", but some would say I am an "extra". I love being Canadian and I am proud to be Canadian!! Hey, I have the same first name as Shatner!!!

I will tell you a story, yes, it is story time little boys and girls. My brother, my wife and I drove from Toronto to Ann Arbor Michigan to visit one of my best friend, "Vivian". She married this guy, so we want to see him for ourselves. Arrived, met him, and he had to go to work, so we went shopping. Came back from shopping around 6PM, the guy open the door and the first thing he asked me was "So, now that you have seen Ann Arbor Michigan, do you still like Canada?". Oh, he shouldn't have done that!!!!! I looked at him and I said "Do you know why Americans carry Canadian flags when they travel, because everybody loves Canadians!!!! So, why the hell wouldn't I like Canada?"!!! He is an AH, they are divorce, and I hate him!! The beauty of the whole thing is, he is from mainland China!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Thank you! With the BAG on my side.... I will not be able to fail the test.. it would defy the laws of physics.
          BAGllelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

And lo, BAG did prove that he values being humble over being silly, for he did not approve of the jesting statement that he is a 'star'. And the humble and the silly did rejoice much, for how could anyone argue? Bagllelujah!
            "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
            Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
            Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
            Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
            Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
              Yes, I will definitely watch it!! Not just because I am in it, but because I actually like watching SGU!! I only watches shows that I like, and if I do happened to be on a certain episode, I will try to record it. Most of the time I am hiding in the background, because as a professional background performer, I will always try not to be seen. The reason is, if I am seen or what they call featured, they will not use me again (I am referring to movies and shows that I am not a regular on). Hey, can you imagine watching a movie and you see me in 12 different places, ha!! Ha!! BAGllelujah to season 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              I just can’t help thinking about the Monty Python sketch ‘How Not to be Seen’ when I read this. Unfortunately I can’t get the clip of it off You Tube as it’s been blocked.

My hubby and daughter trying not to be seen….. here? Perhaps they need some of your advice!

Season 7! Bagllelujah! We can do this!

Though REALLY psyched for tomorrow night... that is if I don't fall in a coma from the stress during my Ancient World test tomorrow.
              Watching SGU will be your reward for your great efforts in your test. Good luck.

I’ve got to wait until Friday to see SGU.

Comment

Oh great and sainted B.A.G *extended flourish with deep bow* can you chat at all about your scenes in the infirmary? We saw you sporting an elegant sweater and crisp clean shirt whilst reclining on a hospital bed -- I know you can't tell us yet how and when Vince Kwan came to end up in that hospital bed on Destiny (the mind reels with possibilities!) but...hm, how can I ask without getting you in trouble? Okay at least do you know when your scene in the infirmary will air? Will you be in the Season 2 Premiere tomorrow? Did you film the infirmary scene the same day that you received The Great Revelation about B.A.G. from Will Waring? How many eps have you filmed so far for SGU this season? If you can't answer all I understand due to set secrecy, I don't want to get you in trouble with the PTB!

Thanks again for just being Bill and bringing smiles back to SGU!
                I can answer two of your questions. One, I am not in the premiere tomorrow, and second, the Great Revelation was one day before the infirmary scene. I like bringing smiles to SGU, see ya!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                  I just can’t help thinking about the Monty Python sketch ‘How Not to be Seen’ when I read this. Unfortunately I can’t get the clip of it off You Tube as it’s been blocked.

My hubby and daughter trying not to be seen….. here? Perhaps they need some of your advice! :

Watching SGU will be your reward for your great efforts in your test. Good luck.

I’ve got to wait until Friday to see SGU.

Find a bigger tree and wearing brown shoes would help, ha!! Ha!!
                  sigpic

Comment

B.A.G's actor profile on Wikia is growing daily, like the tender shoots of the rosebushes on the Eden Planet in Faith:

http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Bill_Y.W._Butt
                    What happened?? Where is my "Canadian", the profile has been cut in half, and where are the pictures?? Oh, maybe you can not put other show's name on this site, and no pictures of others shows. Am I right??
                    sigpic

Comment

It is with great pleasure and excitement that we announce the amazing and talented B.A.G - Bill Butt, as one of our celebrity guests at STARCON June 24 to 26 at the Richmond Airport Sheraton. Please view the StarCon page here: http://www.aurorisentertainment.com/?page_id=2

Last edited by Arctic Goddess; 28 September 2010, 03:39 AM.
                      Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

How dare he diss the fair and mapled land of B.A.G?!! I will send Mel Gibson to his house to scream at him, and not crazy Old Mel Gibson but young angry Mad Max Mel!

I will quote Euripides and say "When the player first steps onto the proscenium he becomes an actor, and his words become art that will tremble even the gabled halls of Olympus..." okay, I kinda made up that last quote but B.A.G. is too humble, so that is why we are here to celebrate B.A.G. and join in the riverdancing!
                        sigpic

Comment

Noooo! Okay, I've reuploaded fotos, the Wiki page kinda loses them whenever the page gets edited, so I am going to try to add more pics to the body of the wiki page and hope they stay put! Someone else edited out the list of books (I suspect they were from the Lucian Alliance), not sure why (perhaps Varro? He seems kinda shady), but this is only the beginning, we will keep adding more info! No force in the universe can stop us!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
                            It is with great pleasure and excitement that we announce the amazing and talented B.A.G - Bill Butt, as one of our celebrity guests at STARCON June 24 to 26 at the Richmond Airport Sheraton. Please view the StarCon page here: http://www.aurorisentertainment.com/?page_id=2

Woo hoo! All praise B.A.G.!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...g?t=1285673841
                              That's awesome beyond words. Bagllelujah!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey BAG, have you ever seen the Brittish comedy Extras? It's all about a guy who is a background performer who is not so good at staying in the background as he is always causing trouble on set and annoying the stars, and he wants nothing more than to be given a line. Obviously they were ignorant of your mighty BAGness when the show was being produced or they would have asked you to guest star.

Comment

Working...
                                X