Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fuumakojirou View Post
    COOl! Love the B.A.G. Can't wait to see him in the new season! More B.A.G. Please!!!!
    Hey, somebody new!! Welcome Fuumakojirou!! I am hoping for more B.A.G. too, so cheer me on!!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
      Yes, I will definitely watch it!! Not just because I am in it, but because I actually like watching SGU!! I only watches shows that I like, and if I do happened to be on a certain episode, I will try to record it. Most of the time I am hiding in the background, because as a professional background performer, I will always try not to be seen. The reason is, if I am seen or what they call featured, they will not use me again (I am referring to movies and shows that I am not a regular on). Hey, can you imagine watching a movie and you see me in 12 different places, ha!! Ha!! BAGllelujah to season 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      BAGllelujah!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
        BAGllelujah!
        Amen to that.

Comment

Oh great and sainted B.A.G *extended flourish with deep bow* can you chat at all about your scenes in the infirmary? We saw you sporting an elegant sweater and crisp clean shirt whilst reclining on a hospital bed -- I know you can't tell us yet how and when Vince Kwan came to end up in that hospital bed on Destiny (the mind reels with possibilities!) but...hm, how can I ask without getting you in trouble? Okay at least do you know when your scene in the infirmary will air? Will you be in the Season 2 Premiere tomorrow? Did you film the infirmary scene the same day that you received The Great Revelation about B.A.G. from Will Waring? How many eps have you filmed so far for SGU this season? If you can't answer all I understand due to set secrecy, I don't want to get you in trouble with the PTB!

Thanks again for just being Bill and bringing smiles back to SGU!
          sigpic

Comment

B.A.G's actor profile on Wikia is growing daily, like the tender shoots of the rosebushes on the Eden Planet in Faith:

http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Bill_Y.W._Butt
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coffy View Post
              B.A.G's actor profile on Wikia is growing daily, like the tender shoots of the rosebushes on the Eden Planet in Faith:

Suh-weet!
              sigpic
              My Stories: FFdotNet
              My Stories AO3
              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Wow!! Who updated the profile? Is it you Coffy? Whoever it is, thank you very much from your humble servant!! I don't know about "Canadian Actor", but I will kind of ignore that one, ha!! Ha!! I did edit two little things, I speak Cantonese, and I also read fantasy novels. Love the pictures!! Maybe I will add more to the collection, ha!! Ha!! This just made my day, now I can go out into the world with my head held high, ha!! Ha!! BAGllelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

I pray I have not offended B.A.G.! I will give myself twenty lashes with the Twizzler of Retribution for my mistake in calling you a Canadian actor!

Yes please add more pics and info to your page on SGU Wikia, we B.A.G. fans want the put as much B.A.G. happiness into the world as possible!
                  sigpic

Comment

I pray I have not offended B.A.G.! I will give myself twenty lashes with the Twizzler of Retribution for my mistake in calling you a Canadian actor!

Yes please add more pics and info to your page on SGU Wikia, we B.A.G. fans want the put as much B.A.G. happiness into the world as possible!
                    Don't be too hard on yourself, maybe ten lashes is enough, ha!! Ha!! Thank you Coffy!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Coffy, the wiki is wonderful!

BAG... well, what can I say but BAGllelujah!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
                        Thank you Major Davis!! You are just too kind!! We all made Stargate fandom fun again, because without everybody, I would be pretty lonely writing and laughing by myself. Let's move mountains and work toward season 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, ...................................!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
                        Season 7! Bagllelujah! We can do this!

Though REALLY psyched for tomorrow night... that is if I don't fall in a coma from the stress during my Ancient World test tomorrow.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                          Though REALLY psyched for tomorrow night... that is if I don't fall in a coma from the stress during my Ancient World test tomorrow.
                          Good luck with the test. Just don't confuse RL with SG fiction.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                            Coffy, the wiki is wonderful!

BAG... well, what can I say but BAGllelujah!!!
                            Thank you, I hope more folks will add pics of B.A.G.!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                              Good luck with the test. Just don't confuse RL with SG fiction.
                              Funny that a lot of it has to do with ancient Egypt.. you know.. RA, mummification, pyramids.....
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                                Funny that a lot of it has to do with ancient Egypt.. you know.. RA, mummification, pyramids.....
                                I know, I've dealt with thinking about SG during history classes, when the teacher eas talking about Ancient Egypt. I kept thinking about similarities with SG-1.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X