Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
    OH MY GOSH!!!!!! It's BAG!

Could it BE? Have WE Saved HIM? His Greatness? His Divine Balding Wonderfulness?

I am in BLISS! BLISS, I tell you!

Has anyone made a smilie for BAG yet? Because one would really come in handy, right now!
    sigpic
    My Stories: FFdotNet
    My Stories AO3
    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

BAG is back baby!!!!

Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

Glory be to the BAG
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Hallowed is the BAG. Honored are we, to be graced by his presence in season 2.

And BAG... Since the Universe revolves around and you control everything.... Can you PLEASE get revolution and extinction greenlit?
          sigpic

Comment

Oh my god...

This campaign has gone FAR further than I could have possibly imagined.
            These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
              Hallowed is the BAG. Honored are we, to be graced by his presence in season 2.

And BAG... Since the Universe revolves around and you control everything.... Can you PLEASE get revolution and extinction greenlit?
              BAG can do it! All hail!
              sigpic
              My Stories: FFdotNet
              My Stories AO3
              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

"And lo I the BAG shall return to you. And my head shall be as a rainbow, and my feet as pillars of fire. And out of my hands shall come the notepad of vengeance where I shall write down the names of all those who doubted my holiness. And for those whose names shall be written in the notepad they shall be condemed to eternal fire." The Notepad of the BAG, page 5, line 13.
                sigpic
                Doci of the BAG

Comment

Originally posted by Detox View Post
                  Oh my god...

This campaign has gone FAR further than I could have possibly imagined.
                  I say it hasn't gone far enough!!! BAG for president*!!

* also good, Ruler of the Universe.
                  Currently watching: Dark Matter, 12 Monkeys, Doctor Who, Under the Dome, The Mentalist, The Messengers, The Last Ship, Elementary, Dominion, The Whispers, Extant, Olympus, Da Vinci's Demons, Vikings

Comment

BAG is eternal.

Commander Zelix, if you need help with that Ruler of the Universe thing, I'm in.
                    sigpic

Comment

Okay... This is... Just...

Come on, it's just a...

*sighs*
                      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by mattsilver 3k View Post
                        okay... This is... Just...

Come on, it's just a...

*sighs*
                        do not mock the power of the bag!
                        sigpic
                        Doci of the BAG

Comment

"Oh, the power of the BAG, of course I dare mock you."

- General Jack O'Neill, replacing the word 'Ba'al' with 'the power of BAG'.

~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                            "Oh, the power of the BAG, of course I dare mock you."

- General Jack O'Neill, replacing the word 'Ba'al' with 'the power of BAG'.

"BAG is not Mocked! All those who deny his power shall be made low and unto dust!"
                            sigpic
                            Doci of the BAG

Comment

What if JM put the picture up just to mess with you, eh?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateroomGuard View Post
                                "BAG is not Mocked! All those who deny his power shall be made low and unto dust!"
                                "I can't speak for everyone in my galaxy, but in my own humble opinion, I don't believe that any individual or society can achieve enlightenment through fear-mongering and force and servitude no matter what power is presented as evidence!"

What if JM put the picture up just to mess with you, eh?
                                We can only hope. Also, it's working!

Comment

Working...
                                X