Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
    Congrats BAG! Sends positive vibes for a very long work day. Have a good time.
    It seem like we are always the only ones still up at this hour, ha!! Ha!! Thanks for the positive vibes, and you have yourself a fantastic day tomorrow!! Goodnight!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
      BAGabunga!! I am working on "Psych" tomorrow!! Wish for a long day!!
      Good luck!
      sigpic

Comment

I love "Fringe" too!! If you look hard enough, you will see me, ha!! Ha!!
        Ever since I became a background performer, I always look in the background, because I want to see who is not doing their job, ha!! Ha!!
        Who observes the observers? B.A.G. does
        sigpic

Comment

Have fun! I wish I were doing that instead of cleaning the house and going to parent/teacher conferences.
          sigpic
          My Stories: FFdotNet
          My Stories AO3
          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

If you know when tell us when it is airing so we can watch for you.

Comment

Oh, I almost forgot...

V ~1x06 ~ Pound of Flesh

BTW, I couldn't find B.A.G. in the church scene in the season finale. I hope someone else does, but I think His Holy BAGness wasn't captured by the cameras there.
              sigpic

Comment

Good job, sblade!

Comment

Originally posted by sblade View Post
                  Oh, I almost forgot...

V ~1x06 ~ Pound of Flesh

BTW, I couldn't find B.A.G. in the church scene in the season finale. I hope someone else does, but I think His Holy BAGness wasn't captured by the cameras there.
                  Good job!!! You are fantastic!! I think I should tell you all the scenes that I have been on, ha!! Ha!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
                  Last edited by B.A.G.; 23 September 2010, 10:40 AM. Reason: Just for the fun of it!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vanek26 View Post
                    If you know when tell us when it is airing so we can watch for you.
                    If I get on camera, I will let you know. Most of the time I am hiding, ha!! Ha!! If they see me too much, they won't use me again. Just like Vince Kwan, I don't think I can be a background performer on that show ever again, other than being Vince Kwan.
                    sigpic

Comment

If I get on camera, I will let you know. Most of the time I am hiding, ha!! Ha!! If they see me too much, they won't use me again. Just like Vince Kwan, I don't think I can be a background performer on that show ever again, other than being Vince Kwan.
                      So there's a quota system for background performers? That's a shame...

Comment

Originally posted by myhelix
                        I don´t want to ruin the fun here, but I hope they bring back BAG to kill him off, once and for all.
                        Welcome myhelix!! Thank you for adding one more reply to the "Replies Counter", and the "Views counter" just went from 28,484 to 28,485!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Welcome myhelix!! Thank you for adding one more reply to the "Replies Counter", and the "Views counter" just went from 28,484 to 28,485!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
                          Bill, I think you might be the single most positive person on Earth. Seriously--thank you for that!
                          sigpic
                          My Stories: FFdotNet
                          My Stories AO3
                          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

I am doing a night shoot, that is why I am talking to you guys right now. I hate night shoot, but it has been really slow, so I will take anything that comes my way.
                            sigpic

Comment

I am doing a night shoot, that is why I am talking to you guys right now. I hate night shoot, but it has been really slow, so I will take anything that comes my way.
                              Well, we're glad to have you here
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                                Bill, I think you might be the single most positive person on Earth. Seriously--thank you for that!
                                I am always positive, and I hope myhelix will come back again and again to add to the counters, ha!! Ha!! Is the house clean?? Was the parent/teacher conference exciting?? I need to clean house too, but I also rather work than clean, ha!! Ha!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X