Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
    No car??? Does that mean the BAGmobile has to come and get you for lunch???? Ha!! Ha!! Let me know!!!
    I know, no car, a weird situation to be in here I know! Doing my bit for the planet I guess.

If you do come to me for lunch there are actually a couple of not too bad restaurants in Cloverdale, I know that the place isn't known for being a place to go to to eat as it is full of the usual fast food outlets. However, I've discovered the best Tiramisu in the universe in a tiny Italian restaurant tucked away in a side street. Do you like Italian?

I have a confession to make, I have not seen the great BAG in Motive, and I haven't missed an episode since it started.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
      I know, no car, a weird situation to be in here I know! Doing my bit for the planet I guess.

If you do come to me for lunch there are actually a couple of not too bad restaurants in Cloverdale, I know that the place isn't known for being a place to go to to eat as it is full of the usual fast food outlets. However, I've discovered the best Tiramisu in the universe in a tiny Italian restaurant tucked away in a side street. Do you like Italian?

I have a confession to make, I have not seen the great BAG in Motive, and I haven't missed an episode since it started.
      You haven't looked close enough, ha!! Ha!! I will try to find BAG myself and let you know, ha!! Ha!! I love Italian, we will see when I will come your way!!!!!! Take care!!!!
      sigpic

Comment

You haven't looked close enough, ha!! Ha!! I will try to find BAG myself and let you know, ha!! Ha!! I love Italian, we will see when I will come your way!!!!!! Take care!!!!
        Have you been in any season two episodes of Motive yet? Episode 9 aired last Thursday, or have we got some BAG moments coming up? I hope you find yourself! lol.

Hopefully we can coordinate a meetup soon.

I'm looking out of the window at the moment and thinking that the Russell Crow movie 'Noah' wouldn't have needed a CGI'd deluge if they filmed it in Vancouver today!! I ended up with a nice puddle on my bedroom floor as I left the window open when we went out to get groceries.

Comment

I will ask my girlfriend, but getting her to quit her accounting job will be impossible, ha!! Ha!! Nice try!!!
          MMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......Tell her she may get to meet Alex and Scott. I'd quit my job just to see them!!!!!!!!!!
          Where there's a will there's an or.....

Creation Con - Vancouver 2007
          sigpic
          Gatecon - Vancouver 2010
          HUB - Perth Western Australia 2010
          Oz Comic Con 2012 - Melbourne, 2015 - Sydney
          Oz Comic Con 2013 & 2014 - Perth
          Hawaii Con 2014 and 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
            Have you been in any season two episodes of Motive yet? Episode 9 aired last Thursday, or have we got some BAG moments coming up? I hope you find yourself! lol.

Hopefully we can coordinate a meetup soon.

I'm looking out of the window at the moment and thinking that the Russell Crow movie 'Noah' wouldn't have needed a CGI'd deluge if they filmed it in Vancouver today!! I ended up with a nice puddle on my bedroom floor as I left the window open when we went out to get groceries.
            Hey Krisz, Can you give synopsis of Motive please? This is the first I have heard of it.

sigpic
            Gatecon - Vancouver 2010
            Hawaii Con 2014 and 2016

Comment

Motive is a cop show that starts with showing the killer and victim
              Through the cop's investigation the show demonstrate why the killed killed its victim. It also stars ship's Louis Fereniam
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Thanks Jelgate.

sigpic
                Gatecon - Vancouver 2010
                Hawaii Con 2014 and 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantia View Post
                  Hey Krisz, Can you give synopsis of Motive please? This is the first I have heard of it.
                  Shame they are not airing this in Aussie land.

I like it for it working backwards through murder investigations. You know the killer from the outset but the fun is finding out how the murderer and victim are linked. They always have little twists too so it is never clear cut as to why the victim was murdered by what seems to be an unlikely murderer.

You get to see some of our favourite faces, along with B.A.G of course from Stargate in it too. You also get a trip down memory lane of time spent in Vancouver during the good old convention days with it being set in Vancouver itself.

Comment

We don't get a lot of things down here. You have to have foxtel and pay for it if you want to see things earlier. Unfortunately, I spend my money on other things like holidays. I will get back to Vancouver one day, but at the present Hawaii calls.

sigpic
                    Gatecon - Vancouver 2010
                    Hawaii Con 2014 and 2016

Comment

I am back!! Mom and dad was staying with us for the past month, and sister and brother in-law for two weeks!!!!!!!!!! My girlfriend and I survived!!!!!!!!!!! Been back to work for two weeks and life is good!!!!!!!! Worked on "Rush", "100", "Arrow", and "Man Maid"!!!!!!!!! Talk to you guys later!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Omg - I doubt I could survive that much family... glad to see you busy!
                        sigpic

Comment

B.A.G is back! Glad to hear you survived the family invasion, but it was still nice to have some quality time with your parents since you don't see them that often.

Good to hear that you are being kept busy. So you're working with another Dr Rush I see?!

I'm off to Chicago this Thursday for four days to indulge in all things Stargate at the Creation convention.

Comment

Hey Krisz,

Just to let you know, your mail BAG is full. (I have been trying to send a message and thought you may see this here!)

Sorry for imposing on BAG news.

Did you get to have lunch?

sigpic
                            Gatecon - Vancouver 2010
                            Hawaii Con 2014 and 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                              Omg - I doubt I could survive that much family... glad to see you busy!
                              Suddenly from 2 people and one dog in the house to 6 and a dog was really a shock!! Ha!! Ha!! I think my family liked it too much, because they said they will be back!!! I think my girlfriend and I will go on vacation and just give them the keys!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

I'll watch the dog
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X