Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love MR.Butt to death and i would gladly die for him but no
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
      It is looking good for "Chaos", so try to spot me in the C.I.A. headquarter, ha!! Ha!! Thank you always Krisz, for your support, and I will be looking forward to our next lunch!! Glad to hear that you are pretty settled into your new house, so now you can relax and enjoy your holidays. Have a good one and warm wishes for you and your family!! Thanks from your humble servant!!!
      So glad to hear that "Chaos" is looking good for you. I will certainly look out for that show. I too look forward to our next lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by ChloeOBrien
        Honestly, I'd have rather, if you had to die on the show, go back to Destiny, and when the Lucian Alliance attacked, picked up a LA gun and capped off 2-3 of them before you got riddled with bullets. Not saying I wanted your character to die, but I wish that if they writers were going to make you die no matter what, that you'd go out with a bang and not frozen like a bag of peas.
        ...*sniff*....frozen peas?....*sniff*....frozen bag of B.A.G. makes me sad! We did not see him die, did we?? Did we??!! Yes, I am in denial but I love your version of B.A.G.s exit. I would add that to the DVD extras for Season 2, and film a new scene that goes like this:

RUSH
        ...so why didn't the faith planet give Mr. Chan back his hair.

KWAN
        (OS)
        The name's Kwan, Mother Fracker.

Rush turns, the surprise frozen on his face as Vince Kwan enters, machine guns in each hand, chest studded with bandoleers full of bullets.

RUSH
        No.....NOOOO!

A blast of hot lead spits out of the churning machine guns, riddling Rush with bullets. Rush dances like a meat puppet on a string as shell cases rain down on the deck.

Rush collapses in a twisted heap in a mess of his body's last excretions. Kwan smiles.

KWAN
        Calculate that, beeyotch.

FADE OUT.
        Last edited by Coffy; 23 December 2010, 09:39 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Merry Christmas to the B.A.G. community and to the One True BAG! May you all find briefcases full of notepads under your "Two Sticks Tied With Rope" tree (much more environmentally responsible than a fir tree.) Keepthose pencils sharp and keep taking those notes!
          sigpic

Comment

Coffy, like ur new scene very much! It's so nice that everyone can still keep the BAG spirit no matter what had happened! Happy holidays to all BAG fans!

Comment

Not a new series but i think that they(syfy) should remodel SGU to a 10 or 13 episode season that would run without a break ala 24 or Lost.

I think that would cut cost and would allow to tell a more concrete story with more action and that would appeal to more people.
              "Do you know what's the Chain of Command?? It's the chain i'm gonna beat you
              with until you realize who's in rotten command here." - Jayne Cobb

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan Reynolds View Post
                I think that would cut cost and would allow to tell a more concrete story with more action and that would appeal to more people.
                B.A.G. would be pretty awesome in an action role. He's like chuck norris but with twice the mojo.

Comment

B.A.G once visited The Virgin Islands, now they are just called The Islands.

Comment

I thought this joke died after Visitation aired?

Comment

Originally posted by Sami_ View Post
                      B.A.G once visited The Virgin Islands, now they are just called The Islands.
                      LOL Nice one Sami_!

Comment

i dont understand the point of this B.A.G. He's deader than a door nail.

Comment

or issss he???? cue dramatic playout!

Comment

I'd rather have something like SG-2 or some other squad with a series based around them. Make it pretty easy for cameos.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurluas View Post
                              Good luck
                              Thanks Gurluas!! I am 99% sure that I am in for the whole season on "Chaos", so BAGllelujah!!! Do you know why I am so sure? Well, I asked, ha!! Ha!! I couldn't take it anymore, so at the end of work on Wed., I asked the wrangler have they picked the people for the season yet. She said whoever is working now should be the core group, because lots of people had been eliminated already. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coffy View Post
                                I love love love Kurtwood Smith, ever since Pinky and the Brain. The show sounds like another fun one like Warehouse 13 and Eureka, good stuff, I am crossing my eyes and toes and fingers for our B.A.G.!
                                I love Kurtwood Smith too!! He is very nice and a very good actor!! I have been in the C.I.A. headquarter conference room with him twice already, and it was great watching him work. I am 99% sure I am picked for the season, so BAGllelujah!!! As I told Gurluas, I couldn't take it anymore, so I asked the wrangler about who got picked. She said I am in and be prepare for work until April, BAGllelujah!! Have a good one and warm wishes for you and your family!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X