Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
    And isn't it blessed how he holds the sign in the same pose as the Briefcase of Wonder!

Glory Be!
    It is fantastic to be confirmed!! Now I am somebody!! Thank you all!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
      Any news on when the Q and A comes out? I'm waiting on pins and needles. (And it's not as comfortable as it sounds.)
      Sorry for the wait!! I am still working on it!! There are lots of questions and I type with only 2 fingers!! I just hope my answers will help you ease your pain!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
        Wow, BAG, right here. It's like all my notebooks have come at once!
        Thanks for the welcome!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          That's confirmation enough for me folks. Cause that's what I asked him to do.
          Thanks Skydiver!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
          sigpic

Comment

I believe! *bows before the holy BAG*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
              I believe! *bows before the holy BAG*
              You are so funny!! Rise my child!! Ha!! Ha!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
              sigpic

Comment

Perhaps BAG (pbuh) is actually the son of the flying spaghetti monster, come down to Earth to eat ravioli for our sins. Praise that you be touched by his noodly appendage!

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
                  You are so funny!! Rise my child!! Ha!! Ha!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
                  Anything you say.
                  sigpic

Comment

In all seriousness, can you tell anything more about yourself? How did you get involved in the background extra business? What shows have you appeared in?
                    Mia: Don't you hate that?
                    Vincent: Hate what?
                    Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                    Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                    Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                    - Pulp Fiction

Comment

OH MY BAG HE IS HERE

And so his Holy BAGness showed his gratitude at His followers' devotion and came down from the Giant Notepad in the Sky, and he thought us Good. Such was His power that all those who gazed upon Him and read his great Wisdom were instantly bless'd for life. A select few corresponded directly with BAG, and they were as if turned into words written in the Great Notepad, or the alien kiwis that filled up BAG's Briefcase of Wonder, forever emblazoned in the fabric of the Cosmos that BAG had sown all those eons ago.

Finally, as a great gift, BAG wrote "Helloooooooo Gateworld" onto a new relic: the Card of Commandments, and in doing so He blessed all of the denizens of Gateworld, even those who did not have the wit to believe - such is his Kindness. Forever onwards, Gateworld, written onto the Card by BAG himself, shall be a Holy Place.

Understand: His revealing to the mortal realm divides time in two - the time before, and the time after. We are humbled to be here in your presence, BAG, at the Time of the Reveal. Hallowed are You.

Spoiler:
                      But seriously, welcome to Gateworld, Bill!

Comment

Ok, um I haven't read all 39 pages of this and I don't know if it's a Gateworld thing to follow this guy around, but I just saw him on an episode of Atlantis. I think he was working with Becket. Please forgive if this is redundant info.
                        I love SGU and I even like the other two SGU prequel shows

Comment

if we cant discuss SGU with B.A.G. then can we discuss UGS with him? That emmy award winning show that has cool characters like Dr. Knowitall and Col. Old. Personally i like both but I see myself more as Col. Old even if he cant control his temper.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skiznot View Post
                            Ok, um I haven't read all 39 pages of this and I don't know if it's a Gateworld thing to follow this guy around, but I just saw him on an episode of Atlantis. I think he was working with Becket. Please forgive if this is redundant info.
                            Soon you will be watching every show to try to glimpse the wonder of BAG!

Comment

Originally posted by Skiznot View Post
                              Nothing about BAG is ever redundant. Nothing about BAG is ever redundant.

Rejoice! For you have found another manifestation of His Holy BAGness!

Comment

I didn't say that you couldn't discuss SGU with him, I just suggested that maybe he didn't want to get all involved in all the fandom politics.

he has to work with these folks, and it might not be a cool thing for him to get caught up 'choosing sides' in a young vs rush battle or anything.

Please have fun, just remember that he works with these folks and he doesn't need to get in the middle of anything or become anyone's 'poster child' for their side.

So have fun, just don't put him on the spot please.
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X