Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooh, I like Baguette. Is that non-gender specific?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
      I'm not 100% sure, but I think I may have found another sighting of BAG

Oh my god!!! Alan, I am rolling on the ground!! 1st thing, I don't run!! The only time I run is when I am chase with a butcher knife!! 2nd, I agree with Akamaimom, "Dude! that's a chick!!" You are killing me, I think I am crying!!!!!!!
      Last edited by Bagpuss; 05 October 2010, 01:26 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
        Welcome to GateWorld and hope to see more of you in SGU! Good luck with the Q&A!
        Thanks Mamasue9!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Goddess View Post
          To the one and only B.A.G:

I'm holding a convention in Vancouver June 2011. So, Bill, if you'd like to attend and have an awesome time with all these crazy people, and you know Dan Payne, Peter Flemming, Alex Zahara, Aleks Paunovic, Bam Bam or Frank Cassini, please get in touch with them and they can give you my e-mail address. Or, if you can, just PM me and I'll be happy to give you all the particulars.
          Thanks for the invitation, but I might be in Hong Kong!!! I might change my plans to be with you guys, but I need to talk to my family!! thanks from your humble servant!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            And/or he'll join Franklin (wherever he is), and they'll both carry the Destiny home.
            Welcome hedwig!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG7 View Post
              I know I am late to this thread. But I guess late is better than not showing up at all right? I always myself dislike when very talented actors end up with the "red shirt" so-to-speak. I know that often times they are intentionally written into a storyline/arc or series that way, but it still bothers me knowing that some amazing talent like B.A.G don't get enough screen time to show their true talent as an actor/actress.

Oh and I think to get his probie status removed, someone would probably want to flag this thread and leave a note indicating that B.A.G is actually in the house. And perhaps one of the mods or Darren or someone can get in contact with him (to verify his true identity). And then they may take away the probie status and give him an actual status other than probie. Like they did with BamBam. Where it actually says that he is a Stunt/Fight choreographer as his status.
              Thank you SG7!! I don't know if I can live up to all my fans expectations, I just don't want to be a "Red Shirt"!!!!!!!! Ha!! ha!!! Thanks from your humble servant!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Well I don't know what else to add other than this:

http://oneactivecolony.files.wordpre...bagworship.jpg
                Last edited by Bagpuss; 05 October 2010, 01:27 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm gonna give BAG the benefit of the doubt and deprobie him. But folks should be aware, and i mean this with all due respect, his identity is unconfirmed so, theoretically, it could be a fan playing a joke.

I'll be happy to give him a custom title with confirmation, once I have it

He can contact Darren [email protected] for any further info

Have fun guys.
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Duneknight View Post
                    Well I don't know what else to add other than this:

http://oneactivecolony.files.wordpre...bagworship.jpg
                    Thanks Duneknight!! You guys are so good with the computer!!! I am not very good at it, that is why I can't even post a picture for myself!! Thanks from your humble servant!!!!
                    Last edited by Bagpuss; 05 October 2010, 01:27 AM. Reason: tag change.:)
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey, that was fast!!! Thanks moderator!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                        Thank you. I like them all, but at the moment I'm leaning toward "Baguette". But that could well change to BAG Lady at any moment.
                        Whatever you choose, I will appriciate!! Thank you from your humble servant!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I swear, once it gets confirmed that this user really is the mighty BAG himself, I'll convert.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Egle01 View Post
                            I swear, once it gets confirmed that this user really is the mighty BAG himself, I'll convert.
                            Have faith in BAG, Egle.
                            sigpic

Comment

This thread is awesome.
                              Cream Cheese, the people's cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                                Have faith in BAG, Egle.
                                It can be a little complicated for me. I need a sign to finally open my eyes to behold the might of BAG. Then, only then.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X