Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coffy View Post
    I hope you had a great time on Psych (after you woke up!) Despite the early early call time it sounds like it will be B.A.G.alicious. It is raining and miserable here but B.A.G. radiates enough sunshine to power Superman!

Be well and keep warm, we don't want B.A.G. to get sick again!!
    I had a pretty good day on "Psych", but the weather was miserable!! Cold, windy, and dam was I wet from the rain!! B.A.G. power was doing double time, but my socks, pants, and jacket was not, ha!! Ha!! I am very tired, but with B.A.G. power on full blast, I was warm and well all day!! O.k., I lied, B.A.G. might be warm, but Bill Butt was freezing, ha!! Ha!! I am o.k., no worries!! Read more about my day on "Psych" at "bagofwonder.blogspot.com"!! Coffy, you take care and you keep warm!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
      So much for that hope then! I am glad to hear that you are feeling better.

Hope you didn't have to be outside too much, but B.A.G brings a ray of sunshine where ever he goes anyway!

Aaah, another follower, the sheer magnetism of B.A.G is a wonder to observe!

Welcome Naquadah nut!
      I was outside all day, 6AM to 8PM!! Every bit of me is wet!! O.k., maybe not every bit, but pretty close.

B.A.G. will always bring sunshine into your heart!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
        Why, thank you! Wait--I think I've heard that saying somewhere else. . .Where could that have been?
        Isn't that saying from the church? Or was it from Star Wars?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
          Isn't that saying from the church? Or was it from Star Wars?
          I guess I could have said, "Live BAG and Prosper. . ."

sigpic
          My Stories: FFdotNet
          My Stories AO3
          Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Naquadah_nut View Post
            Hey BAG/Bill. Long time gateworld reader from Leeds in the UK here, i literally became aware of your existance 4 hours ago, and started at page one and read right through to here, you are pretty epic! and iv now read your blog, i cant believe everyone is so ill, iv been bed ridden for a week with a cold and chest infection, seems its global!
            I would like to pledge my aleigence to the BAG and for all that it stands. and i will strive to increase BAG awareness in the UK

Get Well Soon
            Jack/Naquadah_nut
            Welcome Naquadah_nut from Leeds, UK!!! This thread and all its believers welcomes you with open arms!! Thanks from your humble servant for reading all the pages on this thread and also my Blog, hopefully it made you laugh or at least smiled. To read all 76 pages and my Blog is a feat of stupendous achievement, and B.A.G. bows to you.

B.A.G. is ecstatic with your pledge of allegiance, and looking forward to the escalation of BAG awareness in the UK.

The cold season is here and we all have to be careful of our health!! Get well soon, Naquadah_nut!! I am much better now, thank you, but it didn't help working outside all day in the cold and wet weather of Vancouver, ha!! Ha!!

Take care
            B.A.G.
            sigpic

Comment

I guess I could have said, "Live BAG and Prosper. . ."

Or "Use the BAG, Akamaimom. Let go, Akamaimom", ha!! Ha!!
              Last edited by B.A.G.; 26 October 2010, 12:22 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Reading it was well worth it, was very funny stuff, i just love that it can just start with one guy forming a campaign to save some background actor he saw (most likely out of boredom) and then it can become an internet phenomenom shows that anything is possible and sometimes is worth doing.
                Praise the Holy Briefcase
                Praise the Holy Notebook
                Bow Before BAG!
                sigpic
                THERE IS NO MORE POWER!!

Comment

Originally posted by Naquadah_nut View Post
                  Reading it was well worth it, was very funny stuff, i just love that it can just start with one guy forming a campaign to save some background actor he saw (most likely out of boredom) and then it can become an internet phenomenom shows that anything is possible and sometimes is worth doing.
                  Praise the Holy Briefcase
                  Praise the Holy Notebook
                  Bow Before BAG!
                  It was a big surprise to me too!! I don't know if anything will happen to my character, but I am so glad to be chatting with all the nice people on this thread. Have you read my Q&A? If not, please go to "josephmallozi.wordpress.com" and have fun reading Sept. 4th Q&A. I know anything is possible, because B.A.G. Is alive!!!! Thanks from your humble servant, and have fun!!
                  sigpic

Comment

BAGlellujah!! Will be working on "This Means War" for the next three nights!! It is going to be mostly Asians, so I will be seeing a lot of my friends, yippee!! Too bad it is three nights shoot, because it is going to be cold. I will use my BAG power to keep warm and maybe 3 sweatshirts, 2 long johns, 3 pairs of socks, and layers and layers for backup, ha!! Ha!! Wish me luck!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Luke, I am your BAG!
                      "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                      Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                      Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                      Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                      Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                        Luke, I am your BAG!
                        No! You're not my BAG!
                        sigpic
                        My Stories: FFdotNet
                        My Stories AO3
                        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

No! You're not my BAG!
                          Search your BAG. You know it to be true.
                          (Fun fact, "Luke, I am your father" is actually a misquote )
                          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                          Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                          Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                          Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                          Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
                            BAGlellujah!! Will be working on "This Means War" for the next three nights!! It is going to be mostly Asians, so I will be seeing a lot of my friends, yippee!! Too bad it is three nights shoot, because it is going to be cold. I will use my BAG power to keep warm and maybe 3 sweatshirts, 2 long johns, 3 pairs of socks, and layers and layers for backup, ha!! Ha!! Wish me luck!!
                            Good luck with the night shoot.

Ha! what is cold to B.A.G?! B.A.G laughs in the face of cold!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                              Good luck with the night shoot.

Ha! what is cold to B.A.G?! B.A.G laughs in the face of cold!
                              Cold is nothing to B.A.G.!! But too bad while B.A.G. is laughing, BILL is freezing his BUTT off!!! Thanks, I need luck!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working on "This Means War" again tonight!! Yesterday was tons of stunts, but I was only on 2nd unit, which means I didn't get to see Reese Witherspoon, Chris Pine or Tom Hardy. Hopefully I will see them tonight!! Yesterday was cold, but no rain, thank god!! Tonight might be a different story, because the forecast calls for rain. Please don't let me get too wet!! Pray for no rain for me!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X