Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Death to BAG. Death to the BAG followers!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
      I thought I WAS a high prior of BAG. Wasn't I one of the first to post? Did I not proclaim myself to be a BAG Lady? I believe that entitles me to some rare consideration of the documentation of BAG and His wonder.

But if not, I will understand. I am willing and able to serve--there do not need to be as many Priors as there are those content to labor diligently in His cause.
      Fine, you can read and spread the words of the Holy Notebook of The BAG and have all the authority of a High Prior. So long as you submit to my authority over interpretation of the Holy Notebook.

Originally posted by escyos View Post
      Death to BAG. Death to the BAG followers!
      "And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down to The BAG will be made low and unto dust." The Holy Notebook of The BAG
      sigpic
      Doci of the BAG

Comment

From the mailbag on Joe Mallozzi's blog

dixoholster writes: “Joe, i cant believe you are encouraging this absurd behavior. the whole save balding asian guy thing went outta control. the fact that he has all these fans behind him is not a testament to the creative decisions taken, its fueled rather by silliness.”

Answer: Aw, man. You’re not going to want to be here tomorrow for the announcement of our next guest Q&A.
        Could it be that BAG will share his wisdom with us???
        sigpic

Comment

Threads like this are exactly why I love fandom
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by GateroomGuard View Post
            "And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down to The BAG will be made low and unto dust." The Holy Notebook of The BAG
            "Then Escyos say to the people of the BAG…seek not BAG amongst your neighbors lest it find purchase in your own BAG."

Comment

OH MY BAG!!

He will render onto our computer screens His great wisdom!! I never knew I would live to see this most BAGlorious of occasions!

We must prepare. We must anoint our brains so that they may have the space to contain the enormous amounts of knowledge He will impart on us. We must create our own Notebooks - vastly inferior to His, of course - so that we may record his Holy Notes. We must rejoice, for BAG has witnessed our existence, and thought it BAGOOD.

Originally posted by major davis View Post
              PG15

Spoiler:
              How do you know the name of the great BAG?
              This is how.

Comment

From Joe M:

First there was the Save Daniel Jackson campaign. Then, there was the Save Elizabeth Weir Campaign. Then there was the Save Carson Beckett Campaign followed by the Save Stargate: SG-1, Save Stargate: Atlantis and Save the Stargate Movies campaigns. But those campaigns paled in comparison to the biggest fan campaign of all: the campaign to save THIS character…

When last we saw him, Vince Kwan and a handful of his fellow crewmates had elected to abandon Destiny in favor of the paradise-like environment of a mysterious planet. We all assumed we’d seen the last of him but soon after the episode aired, the production offices were inundated with phone calls, emails, letters, and postcards demanding we change our minds. Fan campaigns to save Vince popped up all over the internet as mass demonstrations (most notably during a live broadcast of game seven of the NBA finals) made everyone take notice. Both the studio and network were so overwhelmed with calls for Vince’s return that all of the show’s major players assembled at a hastily convened meeting to discuss this unprecedented groundswell of fan support. I can’t reveal what we talked about in that six hour meeting attended by the likes of Montel Shapiro the Prime Minister of SyFy, Father O’Flannery the Archbishop of MGM, CIA Director Leon Panetta, and the cool dude from the Mac commercials, but I can say that steps were taken to quell fan unrest. And, the first of these steps, was the decision to announce the following guest Q&A on this blog…

It gives me great pleasure to announce I am accepted questions for Bill Y.W. Butt (aka the briefcase-hugging Vince Kwan), last seen being left behind on a planet way back in the twelfth episode of Stargate: Universe’s first season. Bill has worked twelve years a background performer, putting in recurring appearances on a host of shows including Dead Like Me, Stargate: Atlantis, Defying Gravity, Battlestar Galactica, Bionic Woman, and Eureka. And now, he wants to work on YOUR questions! So start posting!
                So the mortal name BAG uses in SGU is Vince Kwan. Nice. Now to think of a question worthy of being seen by the one and only, the hallowed BAG...
                sigpic

Comment

Badminton shall henceforth be known as BAGminton. As it is written, so shall it be.

Is there an Orici of BAGness yet?
                  "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                  Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                  Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                  Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                  Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Detox View Post
                    Oh my god...

This campaign has gone FAR further than I could have possibly imagined.
                    real season 2 spoiler

Spoiler:
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Now, we WILL get BAG smilies! All hail BAG!

Have you posted your questions yet???

We must probe His Great Mind!

sigpic
                      My Stories: FFdotNet
                      My Stories AO3
                      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Zelix View Post
                        I say it hasn't gone far enough!!! BAG for president*!!

* also good, Ruler of the Universe.
                        is he a united states citizen? those americans watch stuff like that
                        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Vince?

Vince?!

Such a...stupendous name. A name of power. A name of honor. A name perfectly fit for BAG. And that last name: Kwan - is it a merely a coincidence that two of its letters are the same as that of "King"? I THINK NOT.

And lo! BAG descends upon us! He will answer our prayers with great words of wisdom!

All is right with this world now that BAG cometh.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                            Vince?

Vince?!

Such a...stupendous name. A name of power. A name of honor. A name perfectly fit for BAG. And that last name: Kwan - is it a merely a coincidence that two of its letters are the same as that of "King"? I THINK NOT.

And lo! BAG descends upon us! He will answer our prayers with great words of wisdom!

All is right with this world now that BAG cometh.
                            Can you imagine the enormous let down we would feel if it was found that BAG's real name was Daryl?

Or Quentin.

Mind you, if Tarantino can pull off Quentin then I am sure BAG could. Not sure if he could pull off Daryl though. Nobody can do that.
                            sigpic

Comment

I wonder if Detox realized what he was doing when he made this thread... He probably wasn't expecting for it to come to this in the least bit
                              Mia: Don't you hate that?
                              Vincent: Hate what?
                              Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                              Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                              Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                              - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Who?
                                Tst

Comment

Working...
                                X