Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
    If BAGmom and BAGdad ask to see Phoenix, what will you do?
    I would tell them to pick a cooler time of the year!! I know how hot Phoenix is, and BAG don't do well in heat!!!!! Ha!! Ha!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
      I could pick them up at SkyHarbor. . . I'd even carry their BAGS. Ha ha ha.
      Thanks for the offer Akamaimom, and you can carry our BAGs anytime you want!! Ha!! Ha!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
        Thanks for the offer Akamaimom, and you can carry our BAGs anytime you want!! Ha!! Ha!!
        I could count it as exercise!

And AZ isn't so hot when you know where to go.

Like in my backyard.

In my pool.

**sigh**

Bliss.
        sigpic
        My Stories: FFdotNet
        My Stories AO3
        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

I miss my backyard pool...this house doesn't have a large enough yard for a decent sized one and it would be the very devil to get the heavy equipment in here to dig.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
            I could count it as exercise!

And AZ isn't so hot when you know where to go.

Like in my backyard.

In my pool.

**sigh**

Bliss.
            Does that mean I will be sleeping in the pool?? Ha!! Ha!! Keep cool and enjoy your summer!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              I miss my backyard pool...this house doesn't have a large enough yard for a decent sized one and it would be the very devil to get the heavy equipment in here to dig.
              The closest to a pool for BAG is his bath tub and an open window, ha!! Ha!! Take care and stay cool!!!
              sigpic

Comment

I was watching Intruder (SGA, S2, Ep. 2) the other day and spotted BAG sitting at the SGC conference table next to Carson. I absolutely giggled with delight!

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                  I was watching Intruder (SGA, S2, Ep. 2) the other day and spotted BAG sitting at the SGC conference table next to Carson. I absolutely giggled with delight!
                  So did I! Didn't realise how often B.A.G turned up on SGA. He was there in 'Rising' too! I know he turns up on a couple more occasions, but now with the re-watch we may see more!

Hopefully B.A.G is working on appearing in more things for us to find him in!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                    So did I! Didn't realise how often B.A.G turned up on SGA. He was there in 'Rising' too! I know he turns up on a couple more occasions, but now with the re-watch we may see more!

Oh yes, I saw him in Rising too. So then that leads me to ask the question, if Weir brought her senior staff back from Atlantis and BAG was with them does that make him the senior BAG of Atlantis? Does he oversee the department of BAGs? Clearly from this evidence BAG is a VIP on Atlantis!

Comment

Oh yes, I saw him in Rising too. So then that leads me to ask the question, if Weir brought her senior staff back from Atlantis and BAG was with them does that make him the senior BAG of Atlantis? Does he oversee the department of BAGs? Clearly from this evidence BAG is a VIP on Atlantis!
                      Clearly, he was there taking notes in his meticulous way. Definitely a VIP B.A.G! It was therefore a great loss to the Stargate program that B.A.G was lost on the Faith planet. He is no doubt the note taker for the planet builders now!

Comment

I giggle when I see myself too, ha!! Ha!! Somebody told me that I have a photo in the making of "Cabin in the Woods", and it is true, because I just came back from Chapters!!! Enjoy your Summer Hindncr, and remember to stay cool!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I will let you guys know what is coming up!! Check out "Cabin in the Woods", the book and the film!!! Have a fantastic summer Krisz!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes, I am the TOKEN BAG of Atlantis!! Ha!! Ha!! There is no department of BAGS, because I am the only one in the whole Universe!! I am a VIP on Atlantis in my own mind, because I am an observer and note taker, a mystery to all!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Clearly, he was there taking notes in his meticulous way. Definitely a VIP B.A.G! It was therefore a great loss to the Stargate program that B.A.G was lost on the Faith planet. He is no doubt the note taker for the planet builders now!
                              One of these days, BAG will rise again!! BAGllelujah!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

84,525 viewed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's make it to 100,000, ha!! ha!!!!!

Answer this!! If I made love to Chloe Armstrong, will our babies be Caucasian, Asian, Alien, or a mix BAG??
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X