Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
    BAGwagon, lol. I especially like that one Happy New Year to all!!
    Have a BAGtastic 2012 Gateraid!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
      Tell you what. I'll party in and around changing diapers, feeding the baby, making sure the older kids do their homework and get to school on time, getting the two year old to the potty, washing dishes, cleaning house, vacuuming, making three meals a day, working, walking and feeding the dog, getting gas and groceries, paying bills, and showering, boy scouts, band practice, church, gifted programs for my kids, reading to the little ones, doctor appointments, dentist appointments, washing the car, cleaning the pool, and volunteering at the food bank.

Deal?

Other than that, it's a plan!!
      O.K., it is a deal!! We can party anyway you want, but I am doing no dishes!!! Ha!! Ha!! Have a BAGtastic 2012!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
        ...and a Happy New Year to you too!

I've ended up with more hours at work, which is good for the finances, not good as far as finding time to spend with my #1 lunch companion!

The first vacation I'm taking is 3 days for the Creation Stargate convention at the end of April, so if we don't get a chance to get together before, we can do so at some point during the time I will be in Metrotown. I'm hoping you can make it to the Gateworld dinner again at least.
        WE will find a way!! Make tons of money in 2012 and we can eat like kings and queens, ha!! Ha!! Hopefully we can meet up at the show, take care!!
        sigpic

Comment

No work and all play makes BAG a dull boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Bag...you can never be dull no matter what you do!
            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

BAG....I hope to see you at the GateWorld dinner in April on the last night of the Stargate convention...

Comment

BAG dull? I'm afraid I have to disagree with you here your BAGnificence!!!

No work? There was some filming going on in Cloverdale a few weeks ago, I was expecting to see the BAG!!!! Next time I come across filming there I will go and ask them if BAG is in it, if not I will demand to know why!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                  Bag...you can never be dull no matter what you do!
                  Thank you very much Rosehawk!!! I try to be exciting all the time, but life seem to get in the way, ha!! Ha!! Have a fantastic 2012!!! BAGllelujah!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                    BAG....I hope to see you at the GateWorld dinner in April on the last night of the Stargate convention...
                    I will try, but I don't know if I will be in town or not!! I will try my best!! Hope to see you and all my friends in April!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                      BAG dull? I'm afraid I have to disagree with you here your BAGnificence!!!

No work? There was some filming going on in Cloverdale a few weeks ago, I was expecting to see the BAG!!!! Next time I come across filming there I will go and ask them if BAG is in it, if not I will demand to know why!!!!
                      Thanks Krisz, for the vote of confidence!!! I will try to be exciting all the time, ha!! Ha!! You just might see me in Cloverdale, because I will pop through the CloverGate just to see you!! "This Means War" will be opening soon, I wonder if I made it on screen or not??? Take care and be a good girl!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi BAG!

I will be visiting Vancouver for the first time for the Stargate convention in April.

It would sure be great to see you there. I would love to meet the amazing, exciting, all powerful BAG. That would be the highlight of my trip!

Comment

Originally posted by hlndncr View Post
                          Hi BAG!

I will be visiting Vancouver for the first time for the Stargate convention in April.

It would sure be great to see you there. I would love to meet the amazing, exciting, all powerful BAG. That would be the highlight of my trip!
                          You are too kind Hlndncr!!! BAG will try to be there to say hi to all his friends!! Take care!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Happy BAGlentine to everyone out there!! Have a good one and hopefully everyone scores a BAG of chocolate!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
                              Happy BAGlentine to everyone out there!! Have a good one and hopefully everyone scores a BAG of chocolate!!!
                              Back at'cha!
                              sigpic
                              My Stories: FFdotNet
                              My Stories AO3
                              Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Bag. I must have you; how else will I carry my stuff without you?
                                Back from the grave.

Comment

Working...
                                X