Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coffy View Post
    We will see much more B.A.G. and soon I am positive! Because John Noble selected B.A.G. to emote to, and John Noble is never wrong. ;-)
    QFT and because I saw that ep recently. (That's my most recent BAG sighting actually.)

I don't even know what Fairly Legal is about. I'm guessing at least one lawyer?
    "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
    Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
    Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
    Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
    Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

I think I just saw your Aussie cricketer cousin of the 70's Bill Bat, aka Batting Asian Guy

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
        QFT and because I saw that ep recently. (That's my most recent BAG sighting actually.)

I don't even know what Fairly Legal is about. I'm guessing at least one lawyer?
        I think it is about lawyers, so there will be more than one, ha!! Ha!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hart37 View Post
          I think I just saw your Aussie cricketer cousin of the 70's Bill Bat, aka Batting Asian Guy
          That 's what I would look like with hair and mustache, ha!! Ha!! Is it scary or sexy?? Ha!! Ha!! Thank you for finding my long lost cousin!! Maybe next time you will find my long lost female cousin in Africa, ha!! Ha!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coffy View Post
            Oh, Rome is a must-see, but just for grown ups; very spicy and with lots of great action. I used to temp and I hated walking into new offices for the first time; my tummy would be in knots and then just when you feel relaxed, off you go to the next new office. How is it to walk onto so many new sets; is it scary/fun/exciting?
            I will try watching Rome soon, because I am grown up and I love spicy with a touch of action.

New sets are always exciting for me, because I can't wait to see who I am working with, how good is the crafty table, what the set looks like, which crew am I working with and most of all, which star will have the pleasure of working with B.A.G.!!! Ha!! Ha!!

I couldn't say every set is fun, because some crews are harder to work with, some stars definitely have a carrot up their ass, conditions are bad, some people that I can do without seeing, and most of all, I hate bad crafty, ha!! Ha!!

B.A.G. is never scare!! Ha!! Ha!! I don't remember being scare when I walk onto a new set, so anticipation is a better word.

Coffy, I understand you being scare every time you work at a new office, because what you do will directly lead to people yelling at you. Every time your job is basically different, so If I were you, I would be scare too. My job is different, I basically do the same thing on every set, except I am wearing different clothes. Unless I do something stupid, nobody yells at B.A.G., ha!! Ha!!

My wife used to be a Temp, so I know how it is like.

Just be happy, enjoy your job, keep your head down and avoid eye contact at all times, ha!! Ha!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
              I was on "V" as a reporter when some people were hung up upside down, is that the one you are talking about?? I was in a few episodes, so you could have seen me, ha!! Ha!!

I was on "Fairly Legal", but as I remember, I was deep, deep background!!! I was walking outside of a metal gated room, did you really see me???? I thought I was just shadows!!!!

Have a good one Major Davis, always nice to hear from you!!

Yep that was you.... I thought I caught a glimpse and I was right!

Hope alls well on your end... miss hanging out on this thread.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post

Yep that was you.... I thought I caught a glimpse and I was right!

Hope alls well on your end... miss hanging out on this thread.
                Now I've got to record the show to see if I can see myself, ha!! Ha!! Not too much work, but staying alive, thank you!! Drop by anytime, because it is always nice to hear from you, take care!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
                  I will try watching Rome soon, because I am grown up and I love spicy with a touch of action.

New sets are always exciting for me, because I can't wait to see who I am working with, how good is the crafty table, what the set looks like, which crew am I working with and most of all, which star will have the pleasure of working with B.A.G.!!! Ha!! Ha!!

I couldn't say every set is fun, because some crews are harder to work with, some stars definitely have a carrot up their ass, conditions are bad, some people that I can do without seeing, and most of all, I hate bad crafty, ha!! Ha!!

B.A.G. is never scare!! Ha!! Ha!! I don't remember being scare when I walk onto a new set, so anticipation is a better word.

Coffy, I understand you being scare every time you work at a new office, because what you do will directly lead to people yelling at you. Every time your job is basically different, so If I were you, I would be scare too. My job is different, I basically do the same thing on every set, except I am wearing different clothes. Unless I do something stupid, nobody yells at B.A.G., ha!! Ha!!

My wife used to be a Temp, so I know how it is like.

Just be happy, enjoy your job, keep your head down and avoid eye contact at all times, ha!! Ha!!
                  Guess your job is temping too, only on film sets rather than offices or industrial areas. I've worked as a temp quite a lot over the years and I don't mind going to different jobs. I like the change and the fun of getting to know new people and learning new stuff every time. I've been working for a temp agency for a while now that is based in Cloverdale! Boy, was that weird when that place turned up on SGU! I had to look twice at the title, wondering why on Earth an episode would be called after a random tiny part of the area outside Vancouver!

Glad to hear the great and wonderful B.A.G is in great demand, and is fearless in the face of actors with carrots!

Comment

I just love the fact that this thread has gone to over 2000 posts and over 100 pages. Wicked funny! =D

/long live BAG

Comment

All due to our glorious leader B.A.G. He's BAGalicious.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                        This is now my favourite word
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                          Guess your job is temping too, only on film sets rather than offices or industrial areas. I've worked as a temp quite a lot over the years and I don't mind going to different jobs. I like the change and the fun of getting to know new people and learning new stuff every time. I've been working for a temp agency for a while now that is based in Cloverdale! Boy, was that weird when that place turned up on SGU! I had to look twice at the title, wondering why on Earth an episode would be called after a random tiny part of the area outside Vancouver!

Glad to hear the great and wonderful B.A.G is in great demand, and is fearless in the face of actors with carrots!
                          I am fearless, but it all depends what the actor is going to do with the carrots, ha!! Ha!! I am actually not working too much, but it is Jan., so hopefully it will pick up soon. When is lunch Krisz??? Ha!! Ha!! Take care!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by themeatcleaver View Post
                            I just love the fact that this thread has gone to over 2000 posts and over 100 pages. Wicked funny! =D

/long live BAG
                            Thanks Themeatcleaver!! I can't believe it either!!! Also this thread has been viewed 52,832 times!!! BAGllelujah!!! Thanks from your humble servant!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                              Why, thank you very much Kliggins!! I don't know about being a leader, but I am kind of BAGalicious, ha!! Ha!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                                This is now my favourite word
                                Hello Lahela!! BAGalicious is now my favourite word too, ha!! Ha!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X