Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
    The awesomeness of BAG fills my heart with joy and my head with sparkly things
    That is good, you have been drinking the wine, a lot of wine, ha!! Ha!!
    sigpic

Comment

Happy Happy Joy! My copy of Season 1 on Blu-ray arrived today, and it's my birthday! BAGllelujah!!!
      "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
      Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
      Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
      Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
      Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
        Happy Happy Joy! My copy of Season 1 on Blu-ray arrived today, and it's my birthday! BAGllelujah!!!
        Happy birthday ED! BAGllelujah!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
          Happy birthday ED! BAGllelujah!!!!!
          Thanks and mental green!
          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
            Glad to hear you are in the safe bit. One extreme to another, poor Australia! Last time it was all those fires we were seeing on the news!

Look forward to seeing you on 'Human Target' B.A.G, another show I like watching.

I have to say, I was astounded by my weather predictions. Now, if only it worked for Lottery numbers!
            I also pray for poor Australia, and I am glad that Hart37 is safe.

I am looking forward to seeing myself on "Human Target" this time around, because I didn't make it on the last few times.

You are amazing with your weather predictions, keep up the good work!! Ha!! Ha!! Maybe your predictions doesn't work for yourself, so maybe you should use your powers and foretell 7 numbers for B.A.G.!!! Use your second sight and forecast 7 magic numbers for moi, ha!! Ha!! Lotto Max is coming up, so let me have it, my almighty Shaman!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hart37 View Post
              I guess the Weather extremes were a reason why the crown though this place a good prison

btw Bill how'd Human Target go?
              It is a very beautiful prison, ha!! Ha!! It used to be a prison, but now, it is a place where everybody wants to visit!!! Stay safe Hart37!!!

I had a fantastic time on "Human Target", thank you!! There were lots of stunts, so it was excitement all the way!! I worked with Indira Varma, and she is a very talented actress.
              sigpic

Comment

BAGllelujah!! Happy Birthday Eternal Density!!! Thank you for supporting SGU with your birthday purchase, ha!! Ha!! Have a good one and I hope all your wishes will come true in 2011!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

I am on "Chaos" tomorrow, BAGllelujah!!! Hope for a early day, so I might make it to BAGminton tomorrow night. All you SGU fans out there, have a BAGtastic day tomorrow!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
                    I also pray for poor Australia, and I am glad that Hart37 is safe.

I am looking forward to seeing myself on "Human Target" this time around, because I didn't make it on the last few times.

You are amazing with your weather predictions, keep up the good work!! Ha!! Ha!! Maybe your predictions doesn't work for yourself, so maybe you should use your powers and foretell 7 numbers for B.A.G.!!! Use your second sight and forecast 7 magic numbers for moi, ha!! Ha!! Lotto Max is coming up, so let me have it, my almighty Shaman!!!!
                    I did have a sudden thought about a sequence of lottery numbers the other day and wrote them down. I haven't played the lottery for ages and don't know why these suddenly came to mind. Now if I give you these numbers and you win, I will just be kicking myself, thinking, now why didn't I buy that lottery ticket?

Now, the question I must ask. If I give you the numbers will you continue being B.A.G, will you change when you win Lotto Max, will you remember your poor fans, will we see you on screen again?!!!

Belated Birthday wishes Eternal Destiny!

Enjoy your season one SGU watching! I'm rewatching season one now and enjoying it even more the third time round. There always seems to be a little something new that I missed on the previous viewings!

Comment

Thanks all for the birthday wishes!
                      I was hoping for a positive SGU announcement for my b-day but the blu-ray set will suffice for now. We have to have Faith and keep supporting SGU and BAG

Comment

It is a very beautiful prison, ha!! Ha!! It used to be a prison, but now, it is a place where everybody wants to visit!!! Stay safe Hart37!!!

I had a fantastic time on "Human Target", thank you!! There were lots of stunts, so it was excitement all the way!! I worked with Indira Varma, and she is a very talented actress.
                        She's been in some big tv shows too. I remember seeing her in Rome, Torchwood and Bones to name 3. Very talented actress.

Comment

Originally posted by hart37 View Post
                          She's been in some big tv shows too. I remember seeing her in Rome, Torchwood and Bones to name 3. Very talented actress.
                          I haven't seen Rome, but I love Torchwood and Bones!! She is not only talented, she is also very nice and beautiful!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Thanks all for the birthday wishes!
                            I was hoping for a positive SGU announcement for my b-day but the blu-ray set will suffice for now. We have to have Faith and keep supporting SGU and BAG
                            My fingers are crossed for a positive SGU announcement, and thank you for your continue support. Although I would love to be on SGU again, I would gladly stay dead just as long SGU have a chance to come back to life. Go SGU Go!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                              I did have a sudden thought about a sequence of lottery numbers the other day and wrote them down. I haven't played the lottery for ages and don't know why these suddenly came to mind. Now if I give you these numbers and you win, I will just be kicking myself, thinking, now why didn't I buy that lottery ticket?

Now, the question I must ask. If I give you the numbers will you continue being B.A.G, will you change when you win Lotto Max, will you remember your poor fans, will we see you on screen again?!!!

Belated Birthday wishes Eternal Destiny!

Enjoy your season one SGU watching! I'm rewatching season one now and enjoying it even more the third time round. There always seems to be a little something new that I missed on the previous viewings!
                              Give the numbers to B.A.G. or not to B.A.G., that is the question!!!?? Ha!! Ha!!

Krisz, I always believed in FATE, so If B.A.G. is meant to win, you can give B.A.G. any numbers, and B.A.G. will still win. If the numbers are for you, you better go out and buy a ticket right now, ha!! Ha!! If B.A.G. wins, he will not forget you, so you don't have to kick yourself too hard, ha!! Ha!!

Will I continue to be B.A.G.? Well, I love being B.A.G., so deep down I won't change. But whoever tells you that 42 millions won't change them is lying to you, ha!! Ha!! 42 millions will change me alright, and hopefully in a good way. I will always remember my fans and you will definitely see me on screen, because with 42 millions, SGU the movie will come true, ha!! Ha!!
                              sigpic

Comment

I love "Human Target" too!! I had a fantastic time, because who wouldn't working with Indira Varma?? She is tall, slim, friendly, and beautiful, but most of all, she looked so cute kicking down a door, ha!! Ha!! There were lots of stunts and I was right in the middle of it all, BAGllelujah!!! I did not work with Mark Valley, and Chi McBride this time, but I am sure I will in the near future. I worked with them before, and I can say they are both very manly men. Hunky is not a word that I can say, sorry!! Ha!! Ha!!
                                Awesomeness!! We love busy B.A.G., soon we will have fresh B.A.G. sightings on our TV!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X