Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
    I did have a sudden thought about a sequence of lottery numbers the other day and wrote them down. I haven't played the lottery for ages and don't know why these suddenly came to mind. Now if I give you these numbers and you win, I will just be kicking myself, thinking, now why didn't I buy that lottery ticket?

Now, the question I must ask. If I give you the numbers will you continue being B.A.G, will you change when you win Lotto Max, will you remember your poor fans, will we see you on screen again?!!!

Belated Birthday wishes Eternal Destiny!

Enjoy your season one SGU watching! I'm rewatching season one now and enjoying it even more the third time round. There always seems to be a little something new that I missed on the previous viewings!
    If you dream it, you must play it. I keep dreaming I am lost in hotels, in elevators that go vertically and horizontally but never take me where I have to go, or worse; take me to college, for tests that I haven't studied for!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coffy View Post
      If you dream it, you must play it. I keep dreaming I am lost in hotels, in elevators that go vertically and horizontally but never take me where I have to go, or worse; take me to college, for tests that I haven't studied for!
      Or worse, I was in all these scenes on SGU, but all of them ended up on the edit room floor!!! Ha!! Ha!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coffy View Post
        Awesomeness!! We love busy B.A.G., soon we will have fresh B.A.G. sightings on our TV!!
        As long as I don't end up on the edit room floor!!! We will see!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Lets hope not, we can all use more B.A.Gs in our lives

Comment

Originally posted by Gurluas View Post
            Lets hope not, we can all use more B.A.Gs in our lives
            Thanks Gurluas!! B.A.G. is always happy, so you are right, if everybody is happy, we might not be at war with each other so much!!
            sigpic

Comment

Mon. on "Chaos"!!! Will I be in the boardroom again?? We will see, we will see, ha!! Ha!!
              sigpic

Comment

Did I see you in V recently... and fairly legal...
                sigpic

Comment

Is "Fairly Legal" the show where RDA is supposed to have a five episode arc? Was BAG on that show, too?
                  sigpic
                  My Stories: FFdotNet
                  My Stories AO3
                  Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                    Is "Fairly Legal" the show where RDA is supposed to have a five episode arc? Was BAG on that show, too?
                    Fairly Legal is the show that RDA is appearing on. I don't remember seeing BAG in the pilot.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                      Did I see you in V recently... and fairly legal...
                      I was on "V" as a reporter when some people were hung up upside down, is that the one you are talking about?? I was in a few episodes, so you could have seen me, ha!! Ha!!

I was on "Fairly Legal", but as I remember, I was deep, deep background!!! I was walking outside of a metal gated room, did you really see me???? I thought I was just shadows!!!!

Have a good one Major Davis, always nice to hear from you!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                        Yes, I was on "Fairly Legal", but I thought I was just shadows!! I guess MD saw my balding head, ha!! Ha!!

Hope everything is going well with your family, take care and be safe!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                          Fairly Legal is the show that RDA is appearing on. I don't remember seeing BAG in the pilot.
                          I was walking outside of a metal gated room, so if you blink, you are going to miss me, ha!! Ha!! MD must have really good eyes!!

You might see me more when "Chaos" comes out in April, Ha!! Ha!! Hopefully!!!!!

take care and keep your eyes out for any B.A.G. Sighting, ha!! Ha!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                            Happy Happy Joy! My copy of Season 1 on Blu-ray arrived today, and it's my birthday! BAGllelujah!!!
                            Wow, now you get to slow down the B.A.G.awesome parts and enjoy the notetaking over and over again! You are so lucky!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
                              I haven't seen Rome, but I love Torchwood and Bones!! She is not only talented, she is also very nice and beautiful!!!
                              Oh, Rome is a must-see, but just for grown ups; very spicy and with lots of great action. I used to temp and I hated walking into new offices for the first time; my tummy would be in knots and then just when you feel relaxed, off you go to the next new office. How is it to walk onto so many new sets; is it scary/fun/exciting?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
                                As long as I don't end up on the edit room floor!!! We will see!!!
                                We will see much more B.A.G. and soon I am positive! Because John Noble selected B.A.G. to emote to, and John Noble is never wrong. ;-)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X