Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coffy View Post
    http://bagofwonder.blogspot.com/2010...-bag-week.html

What's this? There are B.A.G. caps? So how do the faithful go about ordering B.A.G. caps?? So cool! I am only just finding out about this now; I am still recuperating from all the celebrating I did over B.A.G. week!
    I will PM you with the information, thanks Coffy!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
      Did I see B.A.G in Fringe a few weeks ago? Taking notes in the front of the class
      Yes you did!! I had the pleasure of watching John Noble work, and it is COOL!!! Thanks Pharaoh Hamenthotep!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
        I am so tired after a 15 hour day, but it was all worth it. My chances of being picked are pretty good, because I was pretty close to the actor in the CIA boardroom. The actor was Kurtwood Smith (the father) on the 70's Show, and he was very friendly. I always liked him, and from what I saw yesterday, he is confirmed in my mind a very good actor. All my fingers and toes are crossed and thank you for all the good luck wishes from everybody. I need all the support I can get!!
        I'd love for you to get it--and then get a picture of Kurtwood for my husband signed, "To Dumbass."

Wait. . .that didn't sound right.

My husband really isn't a--

Oh well.

Good luck, anyway!
        sigpic
        My Stories: FFdotNet
        My Stories AO3
        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
          I'd love for you to get it--and then get a picture of Kurtwood for my husband signed, "To Dumbass."

Wait. . .that didn't sound right.

My husband really isn't a--

Oh well.

Good luck, anyway!
          If I get on the show as a regular, I might have a chance for a picture, but I don't know about "Dumbass", ha!! Ha!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gurluas View Post
            Hey, B.A.G Thanks for your post I have a question for you: If you could choose the government in China would it be the R.O.C (Republic of China(Taiwan)) or the P.R.C (People's Republic of China), or even Imperial China?

Assuming you have Chinese roots but I guess you do.

Also which guest spot was your favorite?
            WOW!! Did you noticed I have replied to everybody except you?? Your question is hard, so I have to think about it!! It is like we are on our 1st date and I barely know you, and you have ask me to come up to your place for coffee, tea or me, ha!! Ha!! One of the lesson my father taught me was "Never talk about politics or religion with friends, because friends are for fun, not to argue with, ha!! Ha!!". I have to go to dinner now, so I will think up an answer soon!!! Thanks Gurluas for your post!!
            sigpic

Comment

Hello Mr. Bill

Sorry I haven't responded sooner about the BAGcap.. been real busy with midterms. I'll shoot you a message soon!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                Hello Mr. Bill

Sorry I haven't responded sooner about the BAGcap.. been real busy with midterms. I'll shoot you a message soon!
                No problem, they are here waiting for anyone that wants one. The BAGcaps are $30.00 each with $5.00 going towards Children Hospital. If anyone wants a cap, just PM me!! Hope to hear from you soon, Major Davis!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
                  That would be the day when I go to another set and people know me as B.A.G., ha!! Ha!!
                  It's a matter of time, mark my words! Of course there WILL be the SGU set again! Look what happened with this thread! Now, how many more know about you that didn't before!!!

Comment

Woot!
                    I was so happy to see you back on destiny! I cheered whenever I saw B.A.G. and I was slightly angry that there wasn't more of you in the episode. Then they kill you off!

So will you appear in SGU again or is that it?

Comment

Everytime i hear the word BAG now, i must suppress a giggle or the desire shout BAG! This thread seems to have caused me psyo..phy..phsycol.....head trauma

Although its partly my fault since i've been here since the first page Glory be to B.A.G!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                        Everytime i hear the word BAG now, i must suppress a giggle or the desire shout BAG! This thread seems to have caused me psyo..phy..phsycol.....head trauma

Although its partly my fault since i've been here since the first page Glory be to B.A.G!!
                        Amen and Glory Be! BAGlellujah!
                        sigpic
                        My Stories: FFdotNet
                        My Stories AO3
                        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                          It's a matter of time, mark my words! Of course there WILL be the SGU set again! Look what happened with this thread! Now, how many more know about you that didn't before!!!
                          I have to agree, because this thread is going to break 47,000 view tomorrow, ha!! Ha!! Thanks from your humble servant!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha Omega Protocol View Post
                            Woot!
                            I was so happy to see you back on destiny! I cheered whenever I saw B.A.G. and I was slightly angry that there wasn't more of you in the episode. Then they kill you off!

So will you appear in SGU again or is that it?
                            Thanks for your support Alpha Omega protocol!!! Nobody really saw me die, so I might still have a chance to appear again. I am crossing my fingers and toes for season 3, so wish SGU luck!!!! I want a season 3, because I need the work, ha!! Ha!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post

Hi Ukko!! How are you doing?? I get red in the face and shy when people talk about B.A.G., so you are not the only one with the head trauma, ha!! Ha!! Thanks for your support and take care!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Tomorrow, I am working on "Chaos" again!! This is looking very good, because if they didn't want me, the show wouldn't want to show my face on film again. BAGllelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X