Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coffy View Post
    At first my head was hurting but I think I understand what Frap does now, thank you Hart37, I've been wanting to make my own fan vids and this looks like the way to go. Do you know of a quick and easy program (hopefully freeware!) to make a simple flash video game? I tried googling but came up with a world of spam.
    This isn't so much flash games but it is a pretty simple game maker, excuse the pun. I remember using it at school, pretty cool to use as you don't need to use any coding. As for flash games I am really not sure.

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
      I am so tired!! Just got off work from "True Justice" and I was called in for work tomorrow!! 7:30am call time!! I will be on a new TV series call "Chaos", and I am a CIA agent. Tomorrow they will pick the group of CIA agent for the whole season, so wish me luck!!!!! My agent told me if I get pick, I will be working until April!!! Crossing my fingers!! Goodnight!!
      I'm sure it will be good news. They will see the wonder that is B.A.G in action and it could be that your fame precedes you!

Comment

I am so tired!! Just got off work from "True Justice" and I was called in for work tomorrow!! 7:30am call time!! I will be on a new TV series call "Chaos", and I am a CIA agent. Tomorrow they will pick the group of CIA agent for the whole season, so wish me luck!!!!! My agent told me if I get pick, I will be working until April!!! Crossing my fingers!! Goodnight!!
        Rest up.....Agent B.A.G.

Comment

The flying feet didn't get me, but the chair did!!! One of the actor threw a chair and it hit my knee when I ran by. I am o.k., my B.A.G. power protected me, ha!! Ha!! Lots of fight scenes, and lots of stunts!! Loving it!!
          Woo hoo! Not even a hurled chair can topple our B.A.G.! I'm glad you are getting to show off your action skillz!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hart37 View Post
            This isn't so much flash games but it is a pretty simple game maker, excuse the pun. I remember using it at school, pretty cool to use as you don't need to use any coding. As for flash games I am really not sure.
            Wow, this looks simple and fun, perfect for me. Thank you!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
              Fingers crossed you get picked. Good luck!
              I am so tired after a 15 hour day, but it was all worth it. My chances of being picked are pretty good, because I was pretty close to the actor in the CIA boardroom. The actor was Kurtwood Smith (the father) on the 70's Show, and he was very friendly. I always liked him, and from what I saw yesterday, he is confirmed in my mind a very good actor. All my fingers and toes are crossed and thank you for all the good luck wishes from everybody. I need all the support I can get!!
              sigpic

Comment

Woo hoo! Not even a hurled chair can topple our B.A.G.! I'm glad you are getting to show off your action skillz!
                Yes, it really showed off my running away skill!! Ha!! Ha!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                  Rest up.....Agent B.A.G.
                  No rest for the B.A.G.!! Yesterday was 15 hours!! The day before was 14 hours!! I am resting today, thank god!! I might be on Smallville on Mon. and Tues., so let's hope for long days again!! Hopefully, I will be agent B.A.G. soon, ha!! Ha!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                    I'm sure it will be good news. They will see the wonder that is B.A.G in action and it could be that your fame precedes you!
                    That would be the day when I go to another set and people know me as B.A.G., ha!! Ha!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Retro_Invasion View Post
                      A truly inspirational thread.
                      Thanks for your post, Retro_Invasion!! It is all fun and games around here!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                        Fingers crossed you get picked. Good luck!
                        Thanks Kliggins!! It is looking good so far, so please keep those fingers and toes crossed, ha!! Ha!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hart37 View Post
                          So you don't have to look I'll post a download link to Fraps here I've put some info of what it can do too. It's pretty useful at times.

Fraps is a universal Windows application that can be used with games using DirectX or OpenGL graphic technology. In its current form Fraps performs many tasks and can best be described as:

Benchmarking Software - Show how many Frames Per Second (FPS) you are getting in a corner of your screen. Perform custom benchmarks and measure the frame rate between any two points. Save the statistics out to disk and use them for your own reviews and applications.

Screen Capture Software - Take a screenshot with the press of a key! There's no need to paste into a paint program every time you want a new shot. Your screen captures are automatically named and timestamped. (this is what I used to take your wonderful picture in scary movie 4. )

Realtime Video Capture Software - Have you ever wanted to record video while playing your favourite game? Come join the Machinima revolution! Throw away the VCR, forget about using a DV cam, game recording has never been this easy! Fraps can capture audio and video up to 2560x1600 with custom frame rates from 1 to 120 frames per second! (Pretty cool if you're into video games as you can make tutorials and stuff with a microphone. Used to get youtube vids this way too)
                          Wow!! Thanks Hart37!! When I have time, I will check Fraps out!! Thanks from your humble servant!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                            I'll cross my fingers for you! How exciting! I might have to start watching more than the two shows I watch regularly--just for more Hallowed BAG sightings!
                            If you want to spot the B.A.G. regularly, you might have to watch all the shows that are filmed in Vancouver, ha!! Ha!! Thanks for your support and agent B.A.G. is on the job!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Sending good wishes for our one and only B.A.G. to be the Chosen spy! Wear the lucky red boxers for luck, I am crossing my fingers and my toes for you!
                              Thanks for your good luck wishes!! Since I might be a spy, I am prepared to go COMMANDO!! I will have my lucky red boxers on standby, but I will do whatever is needed for my country!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Did I see B.A.G in Fringe a few weeks ago? Taking notes in the front of the class

Comment

Working...
                                X