Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
    Nice B/W pic of you.....B.A.G!
    Thanks!! It was my head shot a few years back. Now color is in, so everybody have to get new head shots done.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
      I am better now, so I know what you mean. This bug is everywhere!!! I hope and wish you will get better soon and to help you towards a speedy recovery, B.A.G. will banish thy bug to the end of the universe!!!! Keep on smiling, it will make you feel better!!

My stuffy friends "Hutchew" and "Poopee" will keep you company, and they will protect you from those naughty bugs!!!
      I'm mentally cuddling Hutchew and Poopee now and already feel much better. Thanks BAG!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
        I'm mentally cuddling Hutchew and Poopee now and already feel much better. Thanks BAG!
        Anytime!! Anytime you want to hug them or see them, just let me know, ha!! Ha!! They better be doing their job of making you feel 100%, or I have to spank them, ha!! Ha!! Take care!!!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

I don't care aboout him and I have no idea why people like him. Just a non-talking, few episodic redshirt. If I'd be Young, I already would have kicked him off the ship for one reason:He is Lucius Lavin in disguise.
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

BAGlellujah!! Will be working on "This Means War" for the next three nights!! It is going to be mostly Asians, so I will be seeing a lot of my friends, yippee!! Too bad it is three nights shoot, because it is going to be cold. I will use my BAG power to keep warm and maybe 3 sweatshirts, 2 long johns, 3 pairs of socks, and layers and layers for backup, ha!! Ha!! Wish me luck!!
            You are going to be on set with Chris Pine and Tom Hardy?? B.A.G. has the greatest job on Earth! Very cool, hope all goes well on set!!

Today is chilly and cold but I see a star in the Northwest, it is B.A.G., shining benevolently on us all!
            sigpic

Comment

Maybe this picture is not too sexy, but it is for you, Krisz!!

Your wish did help me stay dry, so from now on, you are my shaman of good weather, ha!! Ha!!

I like to see some of your daughter's costumes, because I might need one in the future!! Maybe I can be the "BAGMAN"!!!

Did you enjoyed your recorded episodes?? I went to a Halloween party yesterday and I had a really good time. Well, take it easy and I hope you enjoy your little sexy photo, ha!! Ha!!
              I love the black and white picture! B.A.G. in a pensive pose, looking serious, confident and trustworthy!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                I don't care aboout him and I have no idea why people like him. Just a non-talking, few episodic redshirt. If I'd be Young, I already would have kicked him off the ship for one reason:He is Lucius Lavin in disguise.
                I am with you, I also do not know why people like or care about him. Young has to find BAG first!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Havent dropped by in a while.

How have you been Mr. Bill...

whats your fav ep of season 2 so far and why....

Oh and this week the ratings will uptick to a season high.. I can feel it coming in the air tonight.. and through the power of BAG.. it will turn from a fanboys fantasy into a reality!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coffy View Post
                    You are going to be on set with Chris Pine and Tom Hardy?? B.A.G. has the greatest job on Earth! Very cool, hope all goes well on set!!

Today is chilly and cold but I see a star in the Northwest, it is B.A.G., shining benevolently on us all!
                    I was working on 2nd unit, so it was all stunts and no Chris or Tom!! Oh well, maybe next time!! If you want to know more, please read my Blog, thanks from your humble servant!!

The stunt director shouted "Hey, tell the balding Asian guy to turn his head, he is shining light into the camera!!".
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coffy View Post
                      I love the black and white picture! B.A.G. in a pensive pose, looking serious, confident and trustworthy!
                      Wow, you saw all that from my B/W picture!!?? I was just trying to keep still, ha!! Ha!! I love B/W pictures too, especially mine, ha!! ha!!
                      sigpic

Comment

The stunt director shouted "Hey, tell the balding Asian guy to turn his head, he is shining light into the camera!!".
                        This stunt director has truly seen the light!
                        And yeah, I BAGged a lot of turtles, with a hammer. And proximity mines. and such.
                        "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                        Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                        Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                        Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                        Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                          This stunt director has truly seen the light!
                          And yeah, I BAGged a lot of turtles, with a hammer. And proximity mines. and such.
                          I am the light at the end of the tunnel!!! Ha!! Ha!!

I try playing the "turtles" game, and I look good with a big hammer, ha!! Ha!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                            Havent dropped by in a while.

How have you been Mr. Bill...

whats your fav ep of season 2 so far and why....

Oh and this week the ratings will uptick to a season high.. I can feel it coming in the air tonight.. and through the power of BAG.. it will turn from a fanboys fantasy into a reality!
                            Hey, Major Davis!! Welcome back!! I was sick, but I am 100% now!! Working, but not swamped!! How about you?

I will finished watching Fri. episode, and then I will tell you which episode is my favorite so far!!

I will turn BAG power to full blast and the ratings will go through the roof!! Go SGU!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Yippee!! I am working on "Hiccups" tomorrow as a laundromat owner!! Hey, a Chinese laundromat owner, how interesting, ha!! Ha!! I guess I will be inside, so hopefully I won't be cold or wet. Wish for a long day, and please give me a line, please!!!! Wish me luck!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

I am the light at the end of the tunnel!!! Ha!! Ha!!

I try playing the "turtles" game, and I look good with a big hammer, ha!! Ha!!
                                LOL, awesome, now I'll always associate turtles and hammers with BAG.
                                BAGllelujah!
                                Here's hoping you get a nice long day in the warm and dry of INSIDE!
                                "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                                Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                                Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                                Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                                Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Working...
                                X