Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Detox View Post
    Oh god.

What incredible madness have I unleashed?!

EDIT: I am soooo putting this campaign on my resume. Greatest achievement of my life.
    I really do wonder if any other fandom on any other show has been able to achieve something of this magnitude. Seriously. Even my husband lurks on GW ONLY to check on this thread.

Hi, Mike. **smooch**

But Detox, I can say in all honestly--you rock!
    sigpic
    My Stories: FFdotNet
    My Stories AO3
    Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Detox View Post
      Oh god.

What incredible madness have I unleashed?!

EDIT: I am soooo putting this campaign on my resume. Greatest achievement of my life.
      Detox, thank you again for unleashing me!! If you need a reference letter on your resume, I will write a novel for you!!! Like I said before, I love you man!!!! You rock, you are awesome!!! Thanks from your humble servant!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
        Detox, thank you again for unleashing me!! If you need a reference letter on your resume, I will write a novel for you!!! Like I said before, I love you man!!!! You rock, you are awesome!!! Thanks from your humble servant!!!
        You know, I just noticed that there's a shiny white halo surrounding you in the picture you've provided. Does this mean you are an angel in human form???

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          You know, I just noticed that there's a shiny white halo surrounding you in the picture you've provided. Does this mean you are an angel in human form???
          No, it means I have oil on my shinny bald head!! Ha!! ha!!
          sigpic

Comment

LOL.......
            sigpic

Comment

Ah, but I see a shiny halo type thingy pretty much surrounding all of you in the photo, so methinks you must indeed be an angel in human form. There's a lovely white light around your whole upper body.

Comment

BAG thread still going!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                  BAG thread still going!!
                  Like BAG himself, this thread will live forever more.
                  sigpic

Comment

I hope they bring him back, just like Kane(or whatever the hell it's spelled) - even if it's just a hallucination - so they can make him explode.

Comment

Let's please try to remember that the actor who is BAG is now on the thread, and that we should try to maintain some sort of civility. Wishing for that person's wanton destruction is kind of tacky. Thanks.
                      sigpic
                      My Stories: FFdotNet
                      My Stories AO3
                      Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Stargate Universe has been nominated for 9 Gemini Awards (Canadian tv). Awesome! BAG should get a nomination for something... best BAGman.. best character lurking in the background...?

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
                          Let's please try to remember that the actor who is BAG is now on the thread, and that we should try to maintain some sort of civility. Wishing for that person's wanton destruction is kind of tacky. Thanks.
                          Ditto to this.

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                            I hope they bring him back, just like Kane(or whatever the hell it's spelled) - even if it's just a hallucination - so they can make him explode.
                            Thank you reddevil 18!! If I do explode, that would be a stunt!! This is SF, so I could explode and then come back again and again.
                            sigpic

Comment

An actor should know the difference between harm to him versus her/she is playing
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Akamaimom, thank you for trying to maintain some sort of civility, and I personally love you for playing nice. Reddevil should be free to say anything too, because this thread has been going strong long before I joined, so don't let me stop the flow of craziness!! If somebody start swearing or writing death threats, then I would be worry. Let the ranting continue, because good publicity or bad publicity is still publicity to me!! I love when people refer to me as nobody, or just an extra, because that is what I was. After this thread, I am now somebody in my own mind and I love everybody for their ranting. I am a big boy, and my last name is Butt, so do your best, I have heard them all!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X