Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BALDING ASIAN GUY/Bill Butt Appreciation thread( Spoilers Faith-Visitation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
    You liked the BAG and CAP video? Ha!! Ha!! I enjoyed making it!! Thanks to Nikki, I know how to make slideshows now!! I will call you and arrange a cap drop off, and maybe we can meet up for lunch again. See ya!!
    That would be great, although a bit busy with working and moving house as well just before Christmas! We sold our house quicker than I thought! Hopefully we can get together again soon though for another lunch.

I have to avoid the rest of the thread due to discussion about your appearance on 'Visitation' until I see the episode on Friday. Can't wait to see that and then read your interview. I really try my best to avoid spoilers, I like to be surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
      We got SUCH a shout out! What did they mention? The baldingness!

Awesome.

That was definitely inserted by the writers as a direct result of this thread. I cannot believe Rush actually brought up his baldness and questioned why the aliens had not fixed it along with the shuttle.

Comment

Originally posted by James71 View Post
        That was definitely inserted by the writers as a direct result of this thread. I cannot believe Rush actually brought up his baldness and questioned why the aliens had not fixed it along with the shuttle.
        Totally agreed.
        sigpic
        My Stories: FFdotNet
        My Stories AO3
        Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

Mr. Chan? What the heck happened to Vince Kwan?

Screencaps:

Spoiler:

I couldn't spot B.A.G. in the shuttle with the frozen dead. He didn't bite the dust on-screen either. This can only mean one thing... B.A.G. himself is an Obelisk Builder.

And the campaign continues
          Last edited by Stormtrooper; 24 November 2010, 01:54 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

I loved BAG's little head-tilt, that was a highlight of the episode!
            "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
            Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
            Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
            Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
            Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by sblade View Post
              Mr. Chan? What the heck happened to Vince Kwan?

Screencaps:

We couldn't spot B.A.G. in the the shuttle with the frozen dead neither did we see him bite the dust on-screen. This can only mean one thing... B.A.G. himself is an Obelisk Builder.

And the campaign continues
              I rewatched the episode and didn't see Dr. Vince Qwan(B.A.G.) either......hm.
              Last edited by Rosehawk; 25 November 2010, 02:12 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags

Comment

B.A.G cant die because he is B.A.G

Comment

Originally posted by Gurluas View Post
                  B.A.G cant die because he is B.A.G
                  I think B.A.G. ascended during the flash of light on the Kino.
                  The other B.A.G. on Destiny was a fake.

Comment

Hi everybody,
                    I am holding off any comments until after Fri., because we Canadians haven't watch "Visitation" yet!!!!! All I can say is, do anybody want to start "BAG 2 - The Homecoming"? Ha!! Ha!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by B.A.G. View Post
                      Hi everybody,
                      I am holding off any comments until after Fri., because we Canadians haven't watch "Visitation" yet!!!!! All I can say is, do anybody want to start "BAG 2 - The Homecoming"? Ha!! Ha!!
                      What about the poor Brits who have to wait until next Tuesday?
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

From JM's blog...

Jason writes: “So the events in tonights episode directly contradict T.J.’s vision. However, her vision had a strong sign/prediction suggesting it was true (the nebula). Will this ever be resolved in the series, or is it left to the viewer to decide?”

Answer: Well, given Destiny’s ability to detect cosmic phenomena (see next episode), one might assume the ship fashioned the vision in a way that it would appear true to T.J. in order to spare her the pain of losing her daughter. Either that or there’s more to the vision than everyone assumes.
                        ....interesting..

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          What about the poor Brits who have to wait until next Tuesday?
                          Jelgate, you better stay away from the thread until wed., ha!! Ha!! I know how it feels, because I have been dying to say something since Aug. 12th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a good one and thanks from your humble servant!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                            From JM's blog...

....interesting..
                            Interesting!!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I need to watch this again. I hardly paid attention to Caine. It was all watching for BAG.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanek26 View Post
                                I need to watch this again. I hardly paid attention to Caine. It was all watching for BAG.
                                Who's Caine? Ha!! Ha!! Thanks vanek26!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X