Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which character(s) interest you the most?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ayiana

I'd like to see this story go further. there is a lot to be had here...

that and she's gorgeous.

Comment

Originally posted by Vespasianus View Post
      I'm very curious how Chloe Armstrong will turn out, she is an unusual choice for a regular spot in Stargate and that intrigues me. The actress is also an unusual choice to play a character like that, I expected a Number 6 kind of woman. Also, her father is Christopher McDonald. So Chloe interests me the most right now.

I'm least interested in Greer, he seems like a Ronon v2.0. I hope I'm wrong, I'm probably wrong, but still...
      yeah greer does sound a but like ronan but i dont think thats how hes going to turn out.clhoe has begun to intrigue me bacause she is sooooooooooo different from any other stargate character we have seen.hopefully it will be a good thing.

Comment

Rush for sure!

Comment

I think it will be interesting to see Lou Diamond Phillips in a show like this. I am a fan of both shows so far and they haven't let me down yet, so I am pretty happy with the whole cast. Although it sucked that they canned Atlantis tho!!!!!

I do have a question though!
          I know a thing or 2 about the military and I am curious how they have 2 characters in their 20's that are supposed to be Master Sergeants. There is no way they could have reached that rank at that age.

Any thoughts?
          SSG Skeet

Comment

Originally posted by SSG Skeet View Post
            I think it will be interesting to see Lou Diamond Phillips in a show like this. I am a fan of both shows so far and they haven't let me down yet, so I am pretty happy with the whole cast. Although it sucked that they canned Atlantis tho!!!!!

I do have a question though!
            I know a thing or 2 about the military and I am curious how they have 2 characters in their 20's that are supposed to be Master Sergeants. There is no way they could have reached that rank at that age.

Any thoughts?
            The ranks might be changed when the military read over the script and we just dont realise they changed it
            sigpic

Comment

The ranks might be changed when the military read over the script and we just dont realise they changed it
              This may very well be true. They do have an advisor now, and they make a real effort to keep things as accurate as possible within the constraints of storytelling. That's how they ended up with a real honor guard in 'Fire and Water'. They were sent by the U.S. Air Force when the folks at Stargate called to get advice on doing it properly.

Comment

- Doctor Nicholas Rush
                - Camille Wray

I like all of them, but those two interest me that they are gonna be portrayed very good by the actors plus I believe the characters are gonna bring a lot to the show.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
                and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

Doc Rush. Simply because Carlyle is an awesome actor.
                  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                  ---
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by :Orion Coran: View Post
                    - Doctor Nicholas Rush
                    - Camille Wray

I like all of them, but those two interest me that they are gonna be portrayed very good by the actors plus I believe the characters are gonna bring a lot to the show.
                    Ditto
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by :Orion Coran: View Post
                      - Doctor Nicholas Rush
                      - Camille Wray

Same here.
                      BSG (Drama/Soap Opera)

Soap Opera: The main characteristics that define soap operas are "an emphasis on family life, personal relationships, sexual dramas, emotional and moral conflicts; some coverage of topical issues; set in familiar domestic interiors with only occasional excursions into new locations

Drama: A drama film is a film genre that depends mostly on in-depth development of realistic characters dealing with emotional themes

SG1/SGA are not Drama/Soap although some elements are touched on to add depth to these action/adventure series. If you want to see a show focused on Soap/Drama go watch BSG or Days of our Lives.

Comment

Hmm, good question. I must admit I'm on the fence about the show, and I do like Carlyle's work, but I'm intrigued with both David Blue's and Brian J. Smith's characters, probably due to their constant twittering (plus BJS choice of book research)

I'm not really reading spoilers. I want to basically know as little as possible as so much gets spoiled about Stargate. That way, the show may be more entertaining.

Comment

There's no way I can predict whom I'll end up liking when I finally see the show, but so far I'm pretty interested in Chloe. Just like others said, she doesn't seem to be a typical Stargate character, and if written well she may be one of the most interesting characters not only in SGU, but in the entire franchise. The potential is there..

Greer also seems interesting, although it's possible that the main reason for that is because we don't know much about him. If he has half of Teal'c's depth however, he'll be great
                          There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                          sigpic
                          awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Tamara johansen (my profile picture) young and inexperienced medic

out of all the characters details we have she got my attention the most

plus i want TPTB to call her "ishay" at least once
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Although I'm excited about them all, if I had to pick the one(s) I'm most interested in, I think I'd choose Chloe and Dr. Rush. This is mostly just because we probably have the most details about these two.
                              Sig by Pandora's Box
                              sigpic

Comment

Chloe, especially if she ends up permanently possessed by helpful alien entity or something like that, otherwise the only thing the poor girl will do is sob and say "these people shouldn't be here"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X