X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thevarrior View Post
    Which is probably why he declined to act in the travesty that was Indy 4
    Or it could be the fact that he's half-dead.

Comment

Ian Mcshane or Nathan Fillion. Nah, just kidding. Except for the Nathan Fillion part.

Comment

can people please stop mentioning people that have shows going on right now...fillion has a new show premiering soon,boreanaz is doing bones,and baldwin is on chuck...they wont be on sgu.sorry for sounding like an jerk

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
          can people please stop mentioning people that have shows going on right now...fillion has a new show premiering soon,boreanaz is doing bones,and baldwin is on chuck...they wont be on sgu.sorry for sounding like an jerk
          The whole purpose of this is what actors would you like to see. They can name whoever they'd please. I mean, if you read the first post...

Originally posted by Blistna View Post
          ...who else can they get? Think about it, really. RC sounds like a good, big paycheck type of man. Maybe he's not here, who knows what he is making with SGU (or will)...but who else would you like to see in SGU, if all doors are open?

I'd like to see Kevin Spacey, David Paul Boreanaz (Angel), James Marsters or even Nathan Fillion. I think David/Kevin/Nate would all make a great Young. Although Nate/David would be better -- they are more suited to be in funny roles, like Jack O'Neill. However, I doubt David would give up bones for SGU -- and Kevin Spacey is a stretch...but who knows?

What do you guys think?
          ...you'll see that this is, if all doors are open (meaning even if they couldn't get the guy, because of budget or availability or lack there of), who would you like to see in SGU? So unless your a mod or the person who started this thread, how can you tell us what not to dream?

Comment

David Dayan Fisher - he did a guest appearance in "The Game" on SGA, Season 3. He's had a recurring role as CIA Agent Trent Cort on NCIS. Was in "National Treasure", among others. There's just something about him that seems like he'd fit into the cast of "Universe".

Anybody else I can think of is already involved in other series or movies.

Comment

Originally posted by kennythewraith View Post
              And James Marsters is on "Torchwood'!!!
              MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
              MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
              POLARIS TORONTO 2007
              CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
              GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
              VCON VANCOUVER 2010
              FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                or more likely the fact he decided to retire from acting in movies after having such an awful time on LXG.
                http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000125/
                as you can see all he's done since LXG is the voice in a 007 compter game and a voice in an animated short.
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                Quotes!
                - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AnnieS View Post
                  Is he really?

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
                    Juan Sanchez Villa-Lobos Ramirez: "Yer cannae die ya fool, yer immortal!"
                    Mongoletsi is bigger than hip...hop...

Comment

Originally posted by Mongoletsi View Post
                      Juan Sanchez Villa-Lobos Ramirez: "Yer cannae die ya fool, yer immortal!"
                      That's one thing I love about the man. Whether he's playing an Egyptian immortal or a Russian sub commander, he still has the same accent. Bless him, he doesn't even try to sound differently.

Comment

Is he really?
                        Last time I checked. Plays an android I believe!!!
                        MY CONVENTIONS:

CON*CEPT MONTREAL 2006
                        MARCON COLUMBUS 2007
                        POLARIS TORONTO 2007
                        CREATION STARGATE VANCOUVER 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012
                        GATECON VANCOUVER 2008 & 2010
                        VCON VANCOUVER 2010
                        FAN EXPO VANCOUVER 2012 & 2013

Comment

Last time I checked. Plays an android I believe!!!
                          Wow, did not know that. I knew he was on the Dragonball movie, but Tourchwood? He picked a good show at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaronjw View Post
                            How about Robert Duncan McNeill (Tom Paris in ST Voyager). Though I guess by now he isn't really young anymore, but he's not old either. He might make a good Everett Young.
                            I could actually see Robert Duncan McNeill as Everett Young. Although, that might be considered type-casting. But, again, that would be an awesome choice.

The show starts filming in a month, so shouldn't we be hearing more news about casting soon?
                            Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!

Comment

Nathan Fillon, William Shatner (Played as Denny Crane Style, Not Star Trek style), Mila Ventemiligia (Peter petrellie from Heroes), Rick Astley (Come on! Space Roll!) oh and Samuel. L. Mutha****in Jackson!

Comment

Wow, did not know that. I knew he was on the Dragonball movie, but Tourchwood? He picked a good show at least.
                                na, he was a guest star for the season 2 opener an finale and that was his time torchwood done an dusted.

Comment

Working...
                                X