This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nemises View Post
    are they going to air all 3 parts together or just 2 ??
    Just the 2 this week, then part 3 next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
      I'm not sure what people count as a sex scene on T.V. shows anymore, but showing people kissing and appearing in bed the next scene really doesn't register as a sex scene to me.

And that's likely how Stargate will do it, if they show anything.

I think people are getting to worked up over this.

Sure, this show might be a bit more "edger" when it comes to those scenes, but I doubt it will be a big deal.

I don't think they'll take the BSG approach though, that was just way to much... at least... I hope not.

Anyways, I have faith in the writers, and I don't believe they'll just throw random "inappropriate" scenes in.
      Ok at least we can agree with that. If SGU goes as far as BSG, I don't think I will be happy with that.
      sigpic

Comment

You won't be the only one. I like dark but not depressing
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
          Just the 2 this week, then part 3 next week.
          ok thanks

Comment

LOL jelgate, I was talking about romance scenes, but that applies as well. I like dark and serious, but not depressing. Kinda like 24.

Season 3 24 spoiler

Spoiler:
            I was especially glad to see tptb had the balls to have Jack kill Chappel(season 3).

Still 24 had like 0 humor except for Chloe so I hope SGU isn't like 24 in that regard.
            sigpic

Comment

I guess this is technically the thread to post about the upcoming third hour of the series premiere? If so, why hasn't anyone started theorizing yet? What happened to the pre-release fests of SGA!?

Anyway, looking forward to this one. That last few minutes of the first two hours really paved the way for what felt like a major homage to the franchise's roots. They're going through, it's climactic, they're about to show up in a desert... heh. Can't wait.

Are the shuttles going to be revealed this episode? Does anyone who's already seen it know the answer to that? After seeing the production stills for them, I'm really much more excited for that than I ever thought I'd be.
              If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff O'Connor View Post
                I guess this is technically the thread to post about the upcoming third hour of the series premiere? If so, why hasn't anyone started theorizing yet? What happened to the pre-release fests of SGA!?

Anyway, looking forward to this one. That last few minutes of the first two hours really paved the way for what felt like a major homage to the franchise's roots. They're going through, it's climactic, they're about to show up in a desert... heh. Can't wait.

Are the shuttles going to be revealed this episode? Does anyone who's already seen it know the answer to that? After seeing the production stills for them, I'm really much more excited for that than I ever thought I'd be.
                Because we have already speculated to death what is going to happen Air III. It was a long hiatsus.

We already saw the shuttles
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Fair enough, I suppose that's what I get for intentionally avoiding this site like the plague for several months, now I'm uber-curious again and I'm beaten to the punch by a country mile.
                  If you've seen a Jeff O'Connor or a JeffZero or a Jeff Zero or a JeffZeroConnor elsewhere on the net, there's a considerable chance it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff O'Connor View Post
                    Answer . . .

Spoiler:
                    A shuttle is seen at the very, very end - flying away from the Destiny. . .

I really wasn't impressed with the design of the shuttles at all. At least the exterior. The interior is a bit more interesting.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Please explain to me the why. I'm too curious
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

So I'm going to insert myself into this thread without reading all previous pages and jump to Air III.

Desert Planet (Discussion Items - Not Known Spoilers)
                        -They'll eventually find the substance they need to filter the CO2 out of the Air (and add O2???)
                        -They'll likely have some kind of obstacle in the way of them reaching that goal (alien monster?)
                        -They won't find ANY water (problem for later on in season)
                        -Eli will do some more funny stuff
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                          Hehehe...

Ccdsah writes: “Hi Joe, someone who has seen “Air” said there are some pics in Jack’s office. Of Sara O’Neill? Seriously? Can you confirm or deny? If it’s really true I consider this just another frak you to the shippers.”

Answer: I can neither confirm nor deny. But if it is the case, then, yes, that was the intention all along. I know it seems like a lot of trouble to go to in order to sleight a specific section of fandom, but that’s just the type of guy our props master is (very anti-shipper!).

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...n-the-mailbag/
                          Well, Sara was his wife so why wouldn't he have pictures of her in his office? I seem to remeber from Season 1 that he still cared for her very much.

In case you're wondering where I fit in, see my icon.

Comment

Brilliant! Incredibly enjoyable! Parts 1 and 2 have worked perfectly in setting things up! Definitely works as a pilot because if I hadn't had been a Stargate fan before...it would still have grabbed my attention!

I think the situation these characters are in is one which can take many twists and turns and the characters themselves also have that potential too! Plus, the actors cast in these roles are pitch perfect because they can take them through those twists and turns!

I got all nostalgic seeing Rick, Amanda, and Michael. It was a joy to see them back as Jack, Sam, and Daniel respectively again. I hope there'll be more appearances from them and other former cast members in the future.

Cannot wait for Part 3 and every episode after! I'm hooked!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

For the Friday of the 3rd part of a 3 part season opener the chatter is kinda low.
                              sigpic

Comment

We have had no information for weeks
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X