Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You've been hiding under a rock, haven't you?
    sigpic

Comment

No, just hiding under CNN. Kind of got addicted to it over the American elections and hasn't quite come down yet.

Well, whatever happens happens. My family seems to be in a microcosm and never really gets much crap from the government, no matter how much they **** up. I feel for those that do though; I didn't think we were that bad, compared to the Americans.

Comment

Hey Guys, I totally get what you are saying, given that I am a dual citizen of both countries and live in Canada (My American half is pretty happy-the Canadian half doesn't think that you should be able to shut down Parliament to avoid a non-confidence vote) but, uh... Maybe we should talk about SGU or something... Not that I really have anything more to say about it, but... You know...

Comment

Ahem...yes, the good-hearted man is right.

So yeah, I'm gonna be honest; the overall concept of "darker actions" is cool for me, but that Chloe scene does sound a bit cringeworthy. Hopefully the actors can pull it off.

Comment

So yeah, I'm gonna be honest; the overall concept of "darker actions" is cool for me, but that Chloe scene does sound a bit cringeworthy. Hopefully the actors can pull it off.
            Well, it was just an audition thing. Maybe cooler heads will prevail and that fine piece of character interaction will never see the light of day.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
              It's not unheard of for people to take a year or two off before going to university. Maybe she was saving Africa or something.
              waiting for the syphilis lesions to subside would be my bet....hope that cream works for her

if this is casting material...im more worried it would scare potential decent actors off!

Comment

Originally posted by amconway View Post
                Well, she is at the SGC-the posting of the best and brightest, not community college. One would hope that she couldn't get through high school without knowing better than this, but to get to the SGC? That's just wrong in so many ways...
                She shouldn't never have left the high school then... the description of her character is pathetic ! looks like she is a spoiled girl wich can't live by herself or maybe the 'skank' of the team wich can never make the things right ... or she was just at the wrong place in the wrong time and stay stuck on that ship with the others ... well i guess i'll only know when the premiere starts ...

Originally posted by amconway View Post
                With any luck she'll be tested with ascension.
                With any luck she will be dead at the first fight....(J/K)
                sigpic

Comment

Found some more script sides for SGU dated 17th January 09 whilst looking for something else. I've checked and haven't seen this posted anywhere. Apologies if they have....

Source: Spoiler TV

Spoilers for SGU 101 and 102

ETA: It appears they're using part of the script from SGA's Rising and the conversation that was had between Weir and Sheppard regarding the rescue of the Athosians and Sumner.
                  Last edited by Pegasus_SGA; 18 January 2009, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X