Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't doubt by the 5th episode of we don't have a cross-over of some kind.

Comment

all they have to do is 'the hologram system of the destiny was programmed with the memory engrams of so and so' and voila, instant crossover
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

hahaha! perfect!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonScribe View Post
          This is the only show that I know of where people are not just invested in it but have a true passion for it (Stargate).
          You know little.
          But well, than I believe those very hard fights to get back Firefly and Farscape never existed, because it can't be, its not Stargate. There was no passion behind it.

Yes, its shocking, but there are people around here who love other tv shows (even more than Stargate) and who might see this as an insult.
          That's all folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            all they have to do is 'the hologram system of the destiny was programmed with the memory engrams of so and so' and voila, instant crossover
            nekkid Carter.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              i will consider it a 'miracle' if they make it through the first season without a SG1 or SGA guest appearance, outside of the pilot, that's a given
              I absolutely think that the pilot must contain cast from one of the two previous shows. To bring the old forward into the new and to form a bridge between them. They ARE related shows, after all.

I'd never have watched the pilot for Atlantis if Richard Dean Anderson wasn't in it. And as it was, he was hardly in it. But it was enough to get me to watch. I've liked the crossovers that SG1 characters have made into Atlantis and vice versa.
              sigpic
              Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

I figure Sam and McKay- get their eggheads in on it. And maybe Daniel, just because he's Daniel and for the whole purists thing and whatnot.

Comment

To be honest, I wasn't that thrilled about Atlantis when it started up. Or SG-1 when Seasons 8 and 9 came out.

I had briefly read the description of the show on the SGA website and thought "meh", that Teyla would be cliched, and that the show would never truly continue SG-1's legacy. As it turned out, I enjoyed SGA more than the final seasons of SG-1.

So even though reading this casting call, and after awesome SGA episodes like 'Be All My Sins Remember'd' and 'First Contact' and wanting the series to continue, I will give Stargate Universe a few chances.

But as others have said, it will need a strong cast to stay interesting. And judging by this early information, that isn't a very likely fact at the moment.

Hopefully this won't be a worthless blunder, but even if the show is watchable and gains a notable audience, I just can't see this surpassing either SG-1 or SGA.

Comment

Working...
                  X