This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flynn1959 View Post
    I can't shake the name Stargate babies from my mind! I can't wait to see the cast pics from this rubbish, I wonder if they will let the actors wear their school uniforms?
    Something like this...

Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      Something like this...

Spoiler:
      http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x25/heartbeat0511/Luong%20The%20Thanh/Keanu%20Reeves/Nsync/0402_nsync_b.jpg
      Aaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhahahhahahahahahhaha!!!

*cough cough cough*

Ugh, stop making me laugh, I'm sick.

Comment

LOL, that's what I figured.
        On the other hand I always liked Muppet Babies and this sounds about the same level....

Comment

***To all the fans here who are over 49 years old***

According to the network, you don't exsist.
          Does that mean I don't have to go cook dinner for the family now? Good! I can stay here and play with all of the other people who don't exist. Wait a minute...does that mean that my money doesn't exist either? Damn! I could have saved myself a small fortune buying all of those Stargate dvds, mags,cons etc. On the bright side if I no longer exist I won't have to spend even more on Universe stuff.
          sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

Originally posted by Arica15 View Post
            On the other hand I always liked Muppet Babies and this sounds about the same level....
            Shows like Farscape, Battlestar Galactica, Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, and Eureka seem to be the old school shows now. I just don't get it anymore. I mean like I said above Eureka has a higher median age than Atlantis from the numbers I've seen and yet it is SCI FI's number one show. Atlantis is still a top 3 show for the network, I just don't get it.
            sigpic

Comment

Something like this...

Spoiler:

Arghhhh ... warn a person before you throw Justin at them!!!!
              sigpic

Jack and Daniel...the old married couple.

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                I just don't want to see David Hewlett doing THIS.

McKay lives from his way to work with his team, and I can't imagine him around a bunch of cliché twens.
                Oh, I completely agree.

Let's leave the amazing characters and actors of Atlantis with some dignity. I can't imagine Hewlett or Flanigan even wanting to be associated with this drivel.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                  The other is just, well, 'psycho' and if he's two years in the Corps and can't control his temper, why did they keep him? And if it's TBI, he'd be medically discharged.
                  That's where his CPL's & SGT's step in to mentor him, help him develop and grow. At least that's how it would happen in reality...
                  Last edited by Hong3103; 17 September 2008, 09:12 AM.

Comment

You got to be kidding me! This is sounding worse and worse by the minute. I'll wait with my final judgement for the pilot, but this is sounding utter ridiculous.
                    Mia: Don't you hate that?
                    Vincent: Hate what?
                    Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                    Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                    Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                    - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Shows like Farscape, Battlestar Galactica, Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, and Eureka seem to be the old school shows now. I just don't get it anymore. I mean like I said above Eureka has a higher median age than Atlantis from the numbers I've seen and yet it is SCI FI's number one show. Atlantis is still a top 3 show for the network, I just don't get it.
                      As I said, this has to be a joke, I cannot believe that they have taken leave of their senses in this manor. And if they have and this is real......well they deserve EVERYTHING that will be coming their way with this (ridicule I would imagine is just the start.)

And here was me thinking that nothing could ever make Flash Gordon look classy by comparison

Comment

Oh. My. God!

After 10 years of the highly successfull SG-1 and almost 5 of the also successful SGA, BW and RCC turned around and decided that they wanted to go out like this??!!

90210 meets Lost in Space?

Why is everyone so young? Why does everyone have to be stunning and sexy and a genius beyone their years just trying to cope with the horrors of the situation?

And why are 2 of the character based around characters played by Matt Damon?

Hell no. I do not watch Stargate to see characters making googly eyes at each other while dramatically trying not to cry because they miss their mommies and want to go home.

Bah!
                        sigpic

Comment

That is the funniest part, it likely is not a joke. Tell me you wouldn't rather have another season of Atlantis?

I think a lot of the Pro and Antis from Atlantis are going to become one in the coming months.
                          I think you might be right, Brian. I have my issues with Atlantis, but I never wanted it cancelled, and certainly not in favor of this drek. I mean, seriously, they describe a character as "every teen girl's fantasy?" Gossip Girl the Space Version, here we come.

Comment

Originally posted by Showfan View Post
                            Oh, I completely agree.

Let's leave the amazing characters and actors of Atlantis with some dignity. I can't imagine Hewlett or Flanigan even wanting to be associated with this drivel.

McKay is the one that always made sure that Sheppard knew when he was kirking. It would practically be a full time job on Stargate Universe as i can see atleast 4 of those characters kirking alot.

Also a alternate universe McKay could be interesting. A McKay which is just as smart as this universe McKay but maybe has a slightly different personallity.

Comment

Not sure but am I the only one who isnt bothered by the casting call? Just names to me and seems ok to me, depends more on the cast and how they act.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
                                McKay is the one that always made sure that Sheppard knew when he was kirking. It would practically be a full time job on Stargate Universe as i can see atleast 4 of those characters kirking alot.

Also a alternate universe McKay could be interesting. A McKay which is just as smart as this universe McKay but maybe has a slightly different personallity.
                                Isn't that who they're trying to make the Hitchcock character out to be?

Way to ruin one of the franchise's best characters BW. Way to go.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X