This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
    Not liquefied Turians, that's for sure. [edit] Admittedly, that was six or seven centuries ago.
    I think many krogan would be keen to start that tradition up again

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
    But are they real aliens?
    And what sort of union rights do they have? Important issues here, we could be facing the abuse of aliens by reckless producers of scifi programming. Desperate aliens just seeking a claw or feeler of tentacle up in the entertainment industry viciously exploited.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
      I think many krogan would be keen to start that tradition up again

And what sort of union rights do they have? Important issues here, we could be facing the abuse of aliens by reckless producers of scifi programming. Desperate aliens just seeking a claw or feeler of tentacle up in the entertainment industry viciously exploited.
      Are they scab labour?

Comment

Originally posted by EllieVee View Post
        Are they scab labour?
        Probably. Dirty alien scum, coming over here stealing our jobs, next thing you know it’s aliens teaching your kids, aliens in the police, an alien as your Doctor. Just look.

WHEN WILL IT END?

Comment

So long as the aliens give us universal healthcare and fancy uniforms, it'll be fine. We will be at peace, always.
          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
          Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
          Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
          Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
          Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
            So long as the aliens give us universal healthcare and fancy uniforms, it'll be fine. We will be at peace, always.
            Have you eaten any guinea pigs recently?
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              Have you eaten any guinea pigs recently?
              Only baby ones. They don't struggle so much.
              "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
              Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
              Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
              Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
              Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

nothing would be better then aliens that arent humans on sgu...u gotta admit the perimative human planets r getting wayyyyy to overdone

some of the best sg1 episodes were the ones with new races in it..like the season 2 episode with the reetou, or the season 3 episode with the foothold situation
                goodbye to a great tv showsigpic

Comment

there wud be nothing better then having actual aliens in sgu....admit it the perimative human planets deal has been wayyy too overdone

plus some of the best sg1 episodes were the ones with actual aliens like the season 2 episode with the reetou or the season 3 episode with the foothold situation
                  goodbye to a great tv showsigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateMan2000 View Post
                    There are aliens...just watch the first episode in April.
                    just scream it
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I do I want to see them maybe it is the Trekie in me but I loved Babylon 5 and Farscape also they did it well
                      sigpic
                      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by thejudeboy View Post
                        nothing would be better then aliens that arent humans on sgu...u gotta admit the perimative human planets r getting wayyyyy to overdone

some of the best sg1 episodes were the ones with new races in it..like the season 2 episode with the reetou, or the season 3 episode with the foothold situation
                        Both wasted opportunities for further development, IMO.

Comment

Foothold and the Reetou were good examples of how Stargate could have developed further and added a new dimension. having said that, of all the so called "aliens" apart from the Wraith, Sokar was cool
                          My FF.netStories -Stargate Atlantis Allies-Colonel Ted Hasluck Bio
                          sigpic "Weedle" 27/09/1987-16/09/2010 RIP Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumperOZ View Post
                            Foothold and the Reetou were good examples of how Stargate could have developed further and added a new dimension. having said that, of all the so called "aliens" apart from the Wraith, Sokar was cool
                            Aside from being a cliche.

Comment

How about astral projection like beings? They drop out of FTL and some people look on the observation deck. They see the stars and constellations and one of them is the shape of a lion or something. And all of a sudden it becomes a space lion or something and starts to come towards the Destiny.

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
                                How about astral projection like beings? They drop out of FTL and some people look on the observation deck. They see the stars and constellations and one of them is the shape of a lion or something. And all of a sudden it becomes a space lion or something and starts to come towards the Destiny.
                                ascended beings
                                Stolen Kosovo
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X