This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostPoet View Post
    It's going to be a Wraith with a snake in it's head....with replicator arms!!!!
    And is partially an Ascended being.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

SPACE NAZIS!!!!!!

It worked on enterprise

Comment

It is clearly going to be penguins, they are smug little B*****D.

Or they could have aliens from foothold, although I would rather something original perhaps even a different bad guy every week but that could get old very fast.
        General Hammond "I thought the arm bands were meant to make them stronger, not stupid"

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
          SPACE NAZIS!!!!!!

It worked on enterprise
          )
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GateTrek View Post
            Well I have got seen this thread and might as well but this out...

Who do you all think will be the Baddie? I realize they may be a new race, but if you had to choose a current one, who would it be?

I'm hoping for Furlings! HEHE
            There won't be one.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd View Post
              My guess: A different kind of replicators
              Alien-form replicators, and the bug replicators are like scorpions with acid-injecting stingers.

Originally posted by Betelgeuze View Post
              It will have young & desperate explorers, so sexual frustration?

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              Sci-Fi channel
              The characters realizing they're on a TV show and trying to fight the writers and the network would be very interesting and very creative.

Originally posted by Prior_of_the_Ori View Post
              I can picture it now...
              "Last time on Stargate Universe, the team meet a new enemy... more advanced then the Goa'uld, more numerous then the Wraith and more powerful the Ori... it is... the Sci-Fi channel!"

Anyway to be serious now, I think they should introduce two big races... both antagonistic to one another and perhaps to the Destiny crew. Perhaps both sides are fighting over the resources of old dying galaxies and think the Destiny ship will lead them to a richer part of the universe.

I vote for the next race to be an alien race of shapeshifters called Phantoms
              Two enemies that are constantly slugging it out against each other would be a great idea. Not only would it make them less stupid when the protagonists beat them again and again (they're too busy to dedicate all their resources to fighting them!) but it would be refreshing not to have yet another carbon copy of the Goa'uld with absolute/near absolute control of their own domains. Your idea for their motivations is also pretty good.

Originally posted by clwaurie View Post
              It is clearly going to be penguins, they are smug little B*****D.
              Spoiler:

Comment

I doubt think that there will be a "main enemy" of sorts in SGU. Since due to the nature of the concept that they are on a ship thats allways moving, I think that enemies will come and go depending on what part of space the ship is located at any given time. But you never know they could come up with a enemy that has a vast empire spanning a few galaaxies

Comment

Originally posted by Betelgeuze View Post
                  It will have young & desperate explorers, so sexual frustration?
                  sigpic
                  The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                    I doubt think that there will be a "main enemy" of sorts in SGU. Since due to the nature of the concept that they are on a ship thats allways moving, I think that enemies will come and go depending on what part of space the ship is located at any given time. But you never know they could come up with a enemy that has a vast empire spanning a few galaaxies
                    I think that is very likely. Either that, or this enemy is one that is chasing the ship our crew is on, constantly trying to capture it.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      I think that is very likely. Either that, or this enemy is one that is chasing the ship our crew is on, constantly trying to capture it.
                      Bit of a step up from the wraith, guaould even the ori for an enemy who can chase you across the universe.

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
                        Bit of a step up from the wraith, guaould even the ori for an enemy who can chase you across the universe.
                        It was implied that the Foothold aliens might have been able to cross galaxies, yet the fact that they were never revealed to have challenged the Goa'uld suggests that they're not very powerful by current standards. They might have just had advanced hyperspace/FTL technology. So we really don't know at this point how powerful the antagonists would be, assuming the writers will think this through. Now that we have Asgard beams and in this show a ship equipped with Ancient tech it's possible the enemy will be another group of Ori type villains requiring EDMs to defeat them.

Comment

Anubis

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            Scorpius, anyone?

Comment

how about an offshoot of the human race that became evil or something like that.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by _Famrir_ View Post
                                how about an offshoot of the human race that became evil or something like that.
                                not the trust again

Comment

Working...
                                X