X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major_Griff View Post
    Maybe Nathan Fillion?
    Originally posted by drake122 View Post
    Nathan Fillion actually sounds like a good choice. SGU might be canceled after 14 episodes like Firefly anyway Fillion is still a good actor though.
    Hasn't he got a re-ocurring role on Desperate Housewives now as one of the husbands???

Comment

Originally posted by lunarleviathan View Post
      It's going to be someone from a recent genre show or a popular slightly older genre show. It might even be someone from a recent-ish popular show that isn't sci-fi but pulls a similar demographic.

Someone from BSG is my bet. Many good choices and the perfect time to pick them up.
      Yeah, I was toying with the idea of Jamie Bamber as a possibility. That'd be a real coup for TPTB. I wasn't sure Jamie would see it the same way, though.

Comment

kaven smith FTW

Comment

Originally posted by Zelda fan View Post
          kaven smith FTW
          Love him to bits but I don't think he has the star power to be a draw. He could work as a crossover character (if Lorne survives that long), but I'm a bit too cynical at the moment to consider him a real possibility.

Comment

My vote is for Michael Trucco - Anders from BSG.

Comment

I've posted it before, but this would be a great cast:

- Anthony Simcoe (from Farscape) as the leader, possibly a Colonel
              - Henry Ian Cusick (from Lost) as the doctor, possibly military
              - Michael Shanks (from Stargate SG-1) as Daniel Jackson, of course
              - Summer Glau (from Firefly) as an alien, with unknown potential (possibly scientist)
              - Jennifer Morrison (from House) as a Captain, possibly second in command (a mechanic and weapons expert)

I know, the may be a little "too old"
              sigpic
              My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Originally posted by Andron View Post

- Summer Glau (from Firefly) as an alien, with unknown potential (possibly scientist)
                - Jennifer Morrison (from House) as a Captain, possibly second in command (a mechanic and weapons expert)

another scotish doctor lol, he is very good in tense times

KEEP IT CLEAN
                Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
                Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Comment

Here are my ideas.
                  -Skeet Ulrich, as the team leader
                  -Jamie Bamber, as the second in command
                  -Rachael Leigh Cook, as the alien archeaologist
                  -David Hewlett as Rodney McKay
                  -Alan Tudyk as the doctor character
                  Jack: Good morning campers!

The Answer To 1984 Is 1776!

Comment

It will be someone young(ish), and well known from a sci fi show. I think Nathan Fillion is likely, but I can't believe no one has said Alan Tudyk (they have now). I only realise now because someone said it but Summer Glau would be perfect.
                    Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                      It will be someone young(ish), and well known from a sci fi show.
                      Its never been said that the known actor is from a sci-fi show, they could be from any show that had a cult following (like RDA was a known name not from a sci-fi show, but the show had a cult following). Also chances are that the known actor will be the oldest cast member aged a good 35+ whic is really not young.

Ps why is everyone assuming that the known actor will be male?? it could easily be a woman

Comment

Originally posted by Andron View Post

nah... more way out of Stargates price range
                        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

How about Edward James Olmos?

BSG is ending anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by SierraGolf-OneNiner View Post
                            How about Edward James Olmos?

BSG is ending anyway.
                            Nah he will always be Adama in my eyes now
                            A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                              Nah he will always be Adama in my eyes now
                              And Lt. Castillo (Miami Vice) in mine

Comment

How about a female team leader this time?
                                Resident Swede on Gateworld Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X