Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone think that Icarus base balcony thing was beautiful?!!!! And it looked sooooo real!!!!!! Joe was right when he said the VFX were emmy-worthy!!!
    sigpic

Comment

This?

I thought they were meh.....
      Spoiler:
      Only joking, think it looks great!

Comment

That! That's the money shot. Simply breathtaking!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
          That! That's the money shot. Simply breathtaking!
          Agreed only if it was real
          Made by the wonderful Lahela

Comment

Yeah like you can tell it's not real but it looks so close to being real. Oh and what I thought was interesting is there are other fortifacations to the left of the place everyone is standing. This will make for an epic battle scene!!!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
              Yeah like you can tell it's not real but it looks so close to being real. Oh and what I thought was interesting is there are other fortifacations to the left of the place everyone is standing. This will make for an epic battle scene!!!!!!
              True but an epic battle scene erm... I don't think so were going to get slaughtered of who ever
              Spoiler:
              Attacks us
              Made by the wonderful Lahela

Comment

Did anyone think that Icarus base balcony thing was beautiful?!!!! And it looked sooooo real!!!!!! Joe was right when he said the VFX were emmy-worthy!!!
                Totally agree!!! Fantastic!!!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Awww, that kino ball looks adorable. I hope it makes sounds, like R2D2.

I wonder if any of the crew will kind of, I don't know, get attached to it, as if it were a pet. Or, name it Wilson.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

I wonder if any of the crew will kind of, I don't know, get attached to it, as if it were a pet. Or, name it Wilson.
                    Ok I have yet to see a kino. Is it in the trailers, did I miss it?
                    sigpic

Comment

Maybe Eli names it kino.

Comment

You did not just do that. You did not just butcher that movie again

I say it should be Scott. Based on we know that breaks down and cries at one point that scenaio would really test his mental strength.
                        Originally posted by aretood2
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Ok I have yet to see a kino. Is it in the trailers, did I miss it?
                          Kino Video

It's very unofficial and there's no sound. I think someone at Comic Con must have taped it or something.
                          Sig by Pandora's Box
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                            Kino Video

It's very unofficial and there's no sound. I think someone at Comic Con must have taped it or something.
                            Thanks!!!!!! Yep, it's unofficially being named wilson by me. I shall call it wilson and it will be mine.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                              Comic con panel videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKlTBISWkR4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cLhCmzZZE8

There only bits here and there, but still a cool watch
                              Lol. When Brian J. Smith was introduce, the camera holder or someone nearby said "he's cute".

Comment

Lol. When Brian J. Smith was introduce, the camera holder or someone nearby said "he's cute".
                                It was someone near by, cause you can still hear the camera holder cheering, plus it wasn't her voice. Still lol, I heard it, had to listen closely about 2 times but still funny. Every chick seems to think he is hot. LOL
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X