Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
    Madonna accent?
    Thats an American accent
    sigpic

Comment

But is it truly Bond suave or a Geordie accent?
      Oy, there's noot wrong with me accent man

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
        Oy, there's noot wrong with me accent man
        Well, of course not. Especially once universal translators become typical mobile phone applications.

Comment

Har har

Gateworld has now reported the casting of Robert Knepper on the front page.
          Spoiler:

I have to say, some people thought the Lucian Alliance was a poor move, but with Rhona Mitra and Robert Knepper, they could end up being a fantastic enemy. Great casting, IMHO.

Comment

Har har

Spoiler:

I have to say, some people thought the Lucian Alliance was a poor move, but with Rhona Mitra and Robert Knepper, they could end up being a fantastic enemy. Great casting, IMHO.

Comment

Har har

Spoiler:

Oh hell yeah, this is perfect casting.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
                Oh hell yeah, this is perfect casting.
                I totally agree. While I don't think Heroes is as good as it used to be, I really liked the character he played in this past season and I think he's going to be a casting decision
                Sig by Pandora's Box
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                  I don't think Heroes is as good as it used to be
                  Understatement of the thread.
                  But yeah, he's a good actor and a great casting decision. Hopefully the writing for his character will be good and we'll have a nicely fleshed-out individual.

Comment

Understatement of the thread.
                    But yeah, he's a good actor and a great casting decision. Hopefully the writing for his character will be good and we'll have a nicely fleshed-out individual.
                    I hope his character is fully fleshed out and interesting. As people have said Heroes proves that while you can have an excellent cast if the writings crap then the show isn't enjoyable. However so far tptb have shown their A game in writing the characters in SGU imo, so with casting actors like Robert Knepper as well as top notch writing season 2 looks set to be good.

Comment

I thought the latest season of Heroes was actually quite good, much better than 2 and 3 anyway, maybe 1 too.

Comment

Originally posted by KEK View Post
                        I thought the latest season of Heroes was actually quite good, much better than 2 and 3 anyway, maybe 1 too.
                        Consider yourself in the minority then Nah, just kidding, I'm in no real postion to talk about whether Heroes has risen or fallen in quality, I've never got into it.

Still I think everybody remembers Robert Knepper the most for Prison Break and his character was great in that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mighty 6 platoon View Post
                          Consider yourself in the minority then Nah, just kidding, I'm in no real postion to talk about whether Heroes has risen or fallen in quality, I've never got into it.

Still I think everybody remembers Robert Knepper the most for Prison Break and his character was great in that.
                          Thier are some of us who have never seen Prision Break and thus do not know how good of an actor Robert Knepper is.
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Thier are some of us who have never seen Prision Break and thus do not know how good of an actor Robert Knepper is.
                            add me
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                              OK, many people have seen prison break and remember how great his character was. Happy now Mr Pedant

Comment

I may have never seen Prison Break or Heroes but I do remember him in the movie Transporter 3 in which he played the main villain. His character was cold and smart and calculating in that movie and Robert Knepper played him extremely well. I think Mr. Knepper is gonna be great for Stargate: Universe!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Working...
                                X