Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird...they're just straight up dropping the story for episode 17? I wonder if it'll be incorporated somewhere...or something.

And yeah...that picture was completely context-less,
    Sig by Pandora's Box
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
      Weird...they're just straight up dropping the story for episode 17? I wonder if it'll be incorporated somewhere...or something.

It could possibly end up being implemented somewhere in season 2? I think I recall reading that somewhere.
      sigpic

Comment

As long as the character arcs flow well into the "new" episode 17 (prev 18), from episode 16, i really dont mind that a story idea gets shelved for now. So with it looking like a 3 part finale, there are going to be some "bigger" episodes in season 1; 2 x 3-parters and 2 x 2-parters, that's essentially half the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
          As long as the character arcs flow well into the "new" episode 17 (prev 18), from episode 16, i really dont mind that a story idea gets shelved for now. So with it looking like a 3 part finale, there are going to be some "bigger" episodes in season 1; 2 x 3-parters and 2 x 2-parters, that's essentially half the season.
          As long as its good quality stargate...I'm not complaining!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
            Yeah, 10 is essentially half of 20
            || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
              Yeah, 10 is essentially half of 20
              I felt a strong sense of déjà vu when I read that, as if I've read something very similar in this thread previously, a few weeks ago perhaps.
              "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
              Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
              Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
              Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
              Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Update:

A great writing day. Granted, a better day for lazing about in the sun but, still, writers can’t be choosers. So after lying awake in bed last night working the story out in my head, I finally found my Act II break! (I’d left it in the garage behind the recycling bin.). Thus armed, I sat down to write (actually, I stood but that’s neither here nor there) and banged out the second act in no time. 10 ¾ pages, by the time I was done I had hit the 26 page mark. And it was only a little after 3:00 p.m.! Of course the fact that I got up at 7:00 a.m. may have been a contributing factor. Anyway, I’m very pleased with my progress. If I can get Act III done tomorrow, Acts IV and V will practically write themselves (Not literally though. I’ve tried and it doesn’t work.). I’m aiming to complete rough drafts of both scripts by Tuesday, will go over them Wednesday and Thursday, and put them out on Friday when I will, no doubt, be relieved and overcome with euphoria that accompanies a job well done…until Monday when I receive everyone’s notes and they tell me to combine the two scripts into one.

---

Oh, hey, speaking of Marty G. – a rectification on my part. I completely forgot that he was on hand to spin and break stories with us in the early going (I know because I had to provide photographic proof to the gals in accounting who were suspicious), so he IS a Consulting Producer for the first ten episodes.

---

JJ writes: “Will there be a trailer for SGU pilot release in september?”

Answer: Don’t know what MGM or SyFy have planned.

Anais33 a ecrit:: “1) Combien d’heures par jours passez vous à écrire vorte scripte?
                2) Quand tout les épisodes de sgu seront finit de tournés?”

Reponses: 1) Ce weekend – 12 heures par jour.

2) En Octobre.

Translation: 1) This weekend, I’m averaging about 12 hours a day on the script(s).

2) We’ll season one of Universe in October.

[Note: I think he means that they'll FINISH season 1 of SGU in October]

Lynn writes: “Hi Joe: I was wondering on Stargate Atlantis if the idea was ever broached to have a religious advisor among the crew, considering how far away they were going and the odds about returning?”

Answer: Never on Atlantis but we did discuss it on Universe.
                http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...nd-the-mailba/

Visit the above link for more pictures from the set of SGU!

Comment

One of the pics looked like an intentionally-blurred pic of the shuttle set, as we haven't actually seen that yet
                  Sig by Pandora's Box
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                    As long as its good quality stargate...I'm not complaining!
                    Works for me too.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I think it was mentioned that they would move episode 17 story to the second season (if they get renewed that is).

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
                      and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

One of the pics looked like an intentionally-blurred pic of the shuttle set, as we haven't actually seen that yet
                        That's what I thought too, we can see on the left a seat, and a control panel.
                        sigpic
                        ___________Stargate SG-1____________________Stargate Atlantis____________________Stargate Universe
                        ________07.27.97 ~ 06.22.07________________07.16.04 ~ 01.09.09__________________10.02.09 ~ 05.09.11

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                          Update:

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...nd-the-mailba/

Visit the above link for more pictures from the set of SGU!
                          i like the new set, especcially the new chevron
                          SG-1 members
                          Atlantis Team members

Comment

I hope MGM will release some pics with Aliens soon, or maybe in the next trailer
                            Stolen Kosovo
                            sigpic

Comment

Latest issue of SFX magazine (#186) has a nice article on Stargate: Universe and an interview with Robert Carlyle.

Had to LOL at the little "Stargate Timeline" when it got to the part which said:

2026 AD - The events of Stargate: Infinity take place. Nobody cares.
                              LOL...awwwwwww...but LOL

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

2026 AD - The events of Stargate: Infinity take place. Nobody cares.
                                Haha

I am going to try and get that magazine
                                sigpic
                                Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                                Metal gear fan

Comment

Working...
                                X