Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
    After careful consideration I've decided not to visit that link. I'd like to avoid spoilers beyond Air.
    If you haven't yet clicked the spoiler tags, I'd recommend not doing it haha. Had I known it was a plot-related spoiler, I wouldn't have clicked it. Still, not like the episode is ruined for me though. I'm going to be more cautious in the future though, lol.

My curiosity can be so bad

Captions:

Spoiler:

Young: No! You can't bring your Beanie Baby collection! We have to go now!

Eli (in background): No video games either?
    Sig by Pandora's Box
    sigpic

Comment

Yeah...not gonna read that article. The first few words were more than enough.

Still, sounds very interesting!

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
      If that is not greatness, I don't know what is. Lmao PG, it's almost as if this came effortlessly

It rivals that creepy butcher-chef character you dreamed up that was apparently working at the SGC at O'Neill's request,
      Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      How you have the creative energy to come up with that I'll never know but it was awesome.
      Thanks guys!

Very little effort and creative energy is needed when your goal is to be ridiculous, and you're already a ridiculous person. Really, I could've just let my mind drift and put anything there.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

Thanks guys!

Very little effort and creative energy is needed when your goal is to be ridiculous, and you're already a ridiculous person. Really, I could've just let my mind drift and put anything there.
        Believe I have been there but it was still good none the less. You should do one on Wray
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Later.

Meanwhile...

In order to make any headway on the writing front, I need the authorial equivalent of a running start – all the way back to the Tease, reading over what I have, zipping along through the first act, picking up speed in the second act until I reaching the point where I left off – where I launch myself, allowing momentum to carry me headlong into the unknown. Like the long jump: sprint, stride, stride, and LEEAAAAAAP! I landed somewhere on P.38, smackdab in the middle of Act III.

So far, so good except that I have a feeling this script is going to be long. On the bright side, I’m sure my fellow writers will be more than happy to tell me what to lose when the time comes.
          http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...iny-infirmary/

Once more, JM gives us some pics of the Destiny sets. Go the above link for images of the Infirmary!

Comment

The sofa seems kind of out of place
            Jelgate is right

Comment

The sofa seems kind of out of place
              That's for people who are waiting to be examined and aren't hurt badly enough to need a bed.

I just noticed in my Firefox Most Visited list, the Stargate Universe sub-forum is number 1, GateWorld home page is number 5, and the 'show new post' link for this very thread is 8. For contrast,
              Spoiler:
              my homepage is at 7 (just the default mozilla firefox start page that redirects to google and which I haven't bothered to change), the fanfiction.net login page is 3, and the SG-1 fanfiction.net page is 6. And that's on my work computer. I'll have to check what the numbers are like at home....
              "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
              Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
              Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
              Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
              Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

No I was talking where the positioned the sofa in the infirmary
                Jelgate is right

Comment

No I was talking where the positioned the sofa in the infirmary
                  Oh, I thought you meant it was out of place in the infirmary at all, rather than simply badly placed.
                  What's wrong with the placement? Where would you put it?

I'm wondering where the wooden table (if it's a wooden table) came from.
                  "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.

Comment

I just don't like it next to the exam tables. Seems like their would be a lack of privacy between patients
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

You're right: the only privacy screens are between adjacent beds. That doesn't really give the people on the beds a lot of privacy from everyone else, plus they're actually in beds. The people being examined are going to want/need more privacy that those who are hidden away in beds but they have far less, especially whoever is on the table in front of the couch. Perhaps the Ancients included a Black Bar Generator or somesuch.
                      Last edited by Eternal Density; 26 July 2009, 09:38 PM. Reason: badly stated. and jelgate is still eating Fuzzles!

Comment

Comic con panel videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKlTBISWkR4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cLhCmzZZE8

There only bits here and there, but still a cool watch

Comment

Thanks!
                          I am SO glad Elyse sat beside Robert so she stays in frame so much...

Comment

Not sure if this has been posted yet. Poor quality, but it looks cool

Kino Video

I like the Kino. It could be like it's own little character, floating around the ship and looking at people

Comment

Originally posted by SGFerrit View Post
                              Not sure if this has been posted yet. Poor quality, but it looks cool

Kino Video

I like the Kino. It could be like it's own little character, floating around the ship and looking at people
                              Thanks. I think I'll like the kino, hopefully it's an AI and not just a floating camera.

Comment

Kino, looks cool! kinda reminds me of something but i really cant put my finger on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X