Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's funny when you look at the gate on a camcorder, it looks puny and weak, but with all the sound effects, camera angles, and VFX, it looks sooooo cool!!! Anyone notice that?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
      It's funny when you look at the gate on a camcorder, it looks puny and weak, but with all the sound effects, camera angles, and VFX, it looks sooooo cool!!! Anyone notice that?
      Only thing ive noticed is on some pictures of the gate it looks fake granted its not

Anyone else see this in some of the pictures lol ?
      Made by the wonderful Lahela

Comment

Originally posted by SGU Scotsman View Post
        Only thing ive noticed is on some pictures of the gate it looks fake granted its not

Anyone else see this in some of the pictures lol ?
        You mean like in this one?

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...lbum=712&pos=3

Yeah in this case it was probably a VFX gate, I mean seriously, who would want to set up the gate prop in 110-120 degree weather?
        sigpic

Comment

You mean like in this one?

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...lbum=712&pos=3

Yeah in this case it was probably a VFX gate, I mean seriously, who would want to set up the gate prop in 110-120 degree weather?
          Yes MD very true but i also mean the Destiny on-board gate to me in some pictures ive seen it looks fake lol even though i know its not my brain thinks it is

Comment

Yes MD very true but i also mean the Destiny on-board gate to me in some pictures ive seen it looks fake lol even though i know its not my brain thinks it is
            OH... I see what you mean. Still just a question.. do you think that gate in the desert pic looks totally fake or just fake when you actually try to see if it looks fake?
            sigpic

Comment

OH... I see what you mean. Still just a question.. do you think that gate in the desert pic looks totally fake or just fake when you actually try to see if it looks fake?
              Well my brain knows its fake lol but when i look harder at it i know its fake but its a good fake if you know what i mean lol

Comment

I demand iGates!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Well my brain knows its fake lol but when i look harder at it i know its fake but its a good fake if you know what i mean lol
                  Yeah like the gate in the episode Phantoms.

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...lbum=300&pos=7
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                    I demand iGates!!!
                    iGates??????
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah like the gate in the episode Phantoms.

http://www.gateworld.net/gallery/dis...lbum=300&pos=7
                      Yes now thats a good example i know its fake but its a good fake lmao

And iGates we still trying to create this new Craze Carter ?

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                        It's alive!! its really cool!! if only the gate could talk - "Round, round baby round, rounf, take a trip though me!"
                        MWB...there ya go again! Dirty boy!
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes! iGates Rock! BTW...where is my iGate Nano you borrowed yesterday??
                          sigpic

Comment

MWB...there ya go again! Dirty boy!
                            I wish i could take full credit, but i just altered a song lyric.

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                              I wish i could take full credit, but i just altered a song lyric.
                              Yes...I got that!
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes! iGates Rock! BTW...where is my iGate Nano you borrowed yesterday??
                                Lol MWB tut tut very dirty lol but funny

Oh..........the iGate Nano yea erm........that well i ran into Teal,c and he said he could beat me any day at poker so you know he kicked my butt at poker and i had nothing left to put up but your iGate Nano so yea he took that too

Comment

Working...
                                X