Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frostwolf View Post
    Hmm I've not really notice canadian acents from most of the actors either. Except the charater of Rodney when he says ZedPM. Unless thier talkin with the steriotypical canadian acent with eh after every other word, I don't notice it. Of course I'm from Northern Iowa myself and have been acused of speaking with a Minnesota accent.
    Me too i dont really notice it ethier exept from the ocasional line or two i never really notice it but when it comes to Russian and so on accsents im prety much notice it lol XD
    Made by the wonderful Lahela

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
      Lol, I should look more into the actors' history, as I didn't know this. Lots of Canadians too, when you really can't hear it in their voice. Case in point, I didn't know AT was Canadian, but I can tell JM is

Then again, I'm from Northeast Wisconsin, so people tell me I sound Canadian too
      Hey I've had trouble telling apart US and Canadian accents before.

In the meantime:

Spoiler:
      Rush apparantly deliberately dials the 9th chevron just to run from his own personal baggage! I'm pretty sure I'm not going to like the guy it'll be interesting to see if TPTB can pull this arc off!
      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G View Post
        Hey I've had trouble telling apart US and Canadian accents before.

In the meantime:

Spoiler:
        Rush apparantly deliberately dials the 9th chevron just to run from his own personal baggage! I'm pretty sure I'm not going to like the guy it'll be interesting to see if TPTB can pull this arc off!
        Me to guess its because were from the Uk lol

Comment

I don't suppose there's thunk threads for any of the crew? Or, perhaps, PAs of PTBs?
          "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
          Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
          Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
          Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
          Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Josh Taylor writes: “How are the final two episodes going for Season One?”

Answer: Paul has already gone to script on episode 19. I received notes on the outline for 20 and plan to start work on the script later in the week.

Coronach writes: “Do you know what the circumstances of getting Janelle Monae to perform on the show were? By this I mean, was someone a fan of hers and wanted her on, or was there another reason behind it?”

Answer: The episode called for a club scene with background music by a performer. We looked into several possibilities and ultimately decided on Janelle. She has quite a few fans in the production office.

Quade1 writes: “did anyone correctly guess the names of episodes 18-19 or was it 19-20? what were the clues again?”

Answer: It was 19 and 20. And, yes, a couple of people guessed correctly. I just never confirmed their correct guesses.
            http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...d-catching-up/
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
              I don't suppose there's thunk threads for any of the crew? Or, perhaps, PAs of PTBs?
              That I don't know...I know there are some for the actors.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                That I don't know...I know there are some for the actors.
                Well that goes without saying, they've already been linked earlier in this thread. I was actually making a subtle reference which the readers of JM's blog might get

Anyhow, we now know that someone knows the episode titles for 19 and 20... we just don't know who knows the right ones... which is no help at all
                "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal Density View Post
                  Well that goes without saying, they've already been linked earlier in this thread. I was actually making a subtle reference which the readers of JM's blog might get

Anyhow, we now know that someone knows the episode titles for 19 and 20... we just don't know who knows the right ones... which is no help at all
                  Haha, I don't even remember many of the choices presented. JM said that "Hope" was not the title of one, and that was my #1. My second choice (the one I came up with) was Subversion. I'm actually thinking this might be the title of it...though we'll have to wait and see

Speaking of JM's blog, yay for my 1st ever question being answered
                  Sig by Pandora's Box
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                    Haha, I don't even remember many of the choices presented. JM said that "Hope" was not the title of one, and that was my #1. My second choice (the one I came up with) was Subversion. I'm actually thinking this might be the title of it...though we'll have to wait and see

Speaking of JM's blog, yay for my 1st ever question being answered
                    I remember the clues but not what i guessed! 19s title was a SGA title with one letter substituted, while 20s title rhymed with 19s title.

Comment

Criag Engler (SyFy) Twitter update:-

Q) @WilliamPall: As someone who hasn't watched any StarGate, will the new series this fall be easy for newcomers to pick-up? A) Definitely!

http://twitter.com/Syfy

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                        Criag Engler (SyFy) Twitter update:-

http://twitter.com/Syfy
                        WOW show is atracting a new aduience this is great

Also i have a question what episode is this called the one were Teal,c & Jack get stuck in a time loop was voted one of the funny episodes ever i cant remember the name and might watch it again i found it funny as hell XD

Comment

Originally posted by SGU Scotsman View Post
                          WOW show is atracting a new aduience this is great

Also i have a question what episode is this called the one were Teal,c & Jack get stuck in a time loop was voted one of the funny episodes ever i cant remember the name and might watch it again i found it funny as hell XD
                          Window of Opportunity .

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                            Window of Opportunity .

Thanks so much m8 i really need to see this one again lol

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                              Window of Opportunity .
                              That's a funny episode! I loved it!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                                That's a funny episode! I loved it!
                                Me too!!!!! i love the bit were
                                Spoiler:
                                Jack hands his resignation in a snogs sam lol that bit was soooo funny and i like the bit were Jack and Teal,c are hitting some golfballs through the stargate lol Hammond:O,Neil Jack: DURING MY BACKSWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA funny guy

Comment

Working...
                                X