Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stargate Universe" Discussion/Speculation (Spoilers)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
    Oh I did not see that one.
    I made that one the day his casting was announced
    sigpic

Comment

Oh wow! We already have these going?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        Oh wow! We already have these going?
        Yes, yes they are. thunking at full speed, well some more than others.

Comment

Yes, yes they are. thunking at full speed, well some more than others.
          Woo-hoo! Thunking has engaged its hyper-drive!
          sigpic

Comment

Not sure if its been mentioned, but on the Enemy at the Gate Audio Commentary Paul mentions that the Wormwhole Drive was going to be a feature of Universe. Anyone think it still might be? Maybe its early prototype, the one they tried out before deciding to drop the concept?

Of course if the Destiny dose have one they could always use it to rush back to Earth in one jump. However maybe it has to recharge over a long period of time. Only fully recharging in time to be used by the automated pilot system to jump the Destiny into the next galaxy at the end of each series (or whenever they will do the switch).
            sigpic
            Banner Made By Me for Me
            The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
              Not sure if its been mentioned, but on the Enemy at the Gate Audio Commentary Paul mentions that the Wormwhole Drive was going to be a feature of Universe. Anyone think it still might be? Maybe its early prototype, the one they tried out before deciding to drop the concept?

Of course if the Destiny dose have one they could always use it to rush back to Earth in one jump. However maybe it has to recharge over a long period of time. Only fully recharging in time to be used by the automated pilot system to jump the Destiny into the next galaxy at the end of each series (or whenever they will do the switch).
              Well, originally Brad and Robert were, but I guess they came up with something else.

There are no regrets. Thank you Brad Wright and everyone else for SGU,
              and the amazing Stargate franchise in general.

Comment

Originally posted by :Orion Coran: View Post
                Well, originally Brad and Robert were, but I guess they came up with something else.
                I'm happy for it, never liked the concept of a wormhole drive.

Comment

finally caught up on Stargate Universe, I must say the ship design looks amazing. I can not wait for this show! Also on the subject of the Wormhole drive, are we still sure it's not coming into use? I have to say, seeing the destiny and the style of the show has really made me look back on Atlantis and it just looks like such a kiddy show.

I don't know why. =/

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post

I thought the automated system had gone haywire on the Destiny
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey just curious, are there any thunk threads up for the characters yet?? Thanks!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by major davis View Post
                        Hey just curious, are there any thunk threads up for the characters yet?? Thanks!
                        ROFL...yes...we were just discussing that. Go back a page in this thread...and there are links.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                          ROFL...yes...we were just discussing that. Go back a page in this thread...and there are links.
                          this thunking business can be well entertaining!

Comment

I've never done it before, but it might be entertaining
                            Sig by Pandora's Box
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                              DO it! DO it! thunking is your friend

Comment

Oh yes, it can be very entertaining!

Originally posted by Coronach View Post
                                Well, there's a first time for everything!

DO it! DO it! thunking is your friend
                                Yes...you should Doooo Eeeeet!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X